Jujutsu kaisen sells are declining so fast
The manga used to sell more the 1 million in less then 3 days but now every new volume are selling less and less
Maybe jjk is the new bleach after all 🤔
Also kingdom is doing great numbers thanks to the new live action film I think

One piece is doing great too
It's so funny when people used to take oricon sales to confirm One Piece sucks and is declining in popularity/sales.

Like the series has fluctuated for years and ofc there will be a new thing that surpasses it temporarily.

Key word is temporarily. When the fad dies, you see what still remains consistent in Japan. This is a literal example of that.

The manga used to sell more the 1 million in less then 3 days but now every new volume are selling less and less

Jujutsu is a Bland Fad of the month manga that nobody will remember

OP definitely got a boost cause of Film Red and maybe Wano ending too. Is this good or bad?

It's so funny when people used to take oricon sales to confirm One Piece sucks and is declining in popularity/sales.

Like the series has fluctuated for years and ofc there will be a new thing that surpasses it temporarily.

Key word is temporarily. When the fad dies, you see what still remains consistent in Japan. This is a literal example of that.
Both Nana and Death Note surpassed OP monthly sales for a while in the late 00s. This is something people forget when talking about OP dying due to other sales doing good