Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get around to it one of these days.
I literally bought an Xbox cause of this game :milaugh:
a few months back @Pot Goblin and @Jaguark101 recommended Dark Souls Remastered to me for the Switch and i was absolutly hooked to it ,thanks guys :cheers:
Then i found out about Elden Ring that it is also a souls game and watched some videos bought it ,first time playing it was wow this game is huge :finally:
What i really like about it when you think you got the hang of it ,the game tells you no you don‘t got it literally 5 minutes later .
everything in this game can kill you really everything :usoprice:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
a few months back @Pot Goblin and @Jaguark101 recommended Dark Souls Remastered to me for the Switch and i was absolutly hooked to it ,thanks guys :cheers:
Then i found out about Elden Ring that it is also a souls game and watched some videos bought it ,first time playing it was wow this game is huge :finally:
What i really like about it when you think you got the hang of it ,the game tells you no you don‘t got it literally 5 minutes later .
Elden ring is a long and rewarding game! Take your time, explore alot and experiment with your build!
Post automatically merged:

I am also on xbox, if you ever wanna coop let me know! My gamer tag is the same as my username here.

Last edited:
Elden ring is a long and rewarding game! Take your time, explore alot and experiment with your build!
Post automatically merged:

I am also on xbox, if you ever wanna coop let me know! My gamer tag is the same as my username here.
That would be awesome ,i literally never did a coop :lumazed:
Yesterday i beat Maliketh on my second try don‘t know how i got that lucky :laughmoji:
next target will be malenia :believe:
i kinda scared from her :feelscryingman:
but i have to do this puzzle in the snowfields first to get to her .
my build im trying out some different armor sets at the moment ,but they are all so heavy even with the big equipload talisman :sanmoji:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
That would be awesome ,i literally never did a coop :lumazed:
Yesterday i beat Maliketh on my second try don‘t know how i got that lucky :laughmoji:
next target will be malenia :believe:
i kinda scared from her :feelscryingman:
but i have to do this puzzle in the snowfields first to get to her .
my build im trying out some different armor sets at the moment ,but they are all so heavy even with the big equipload talisman :sanmoji:
Whats your gamer tag? Add me on xbox and we'll talk when we can. Armor is just fashion tbh, by your build I mean your stats and what weapon playstyle suits you best. Are you a greatsword user? A mage? Etc.

Lmao I beat Malenia back when the mimic tear was godly. They nerfed it now lol, it is a difficult fight and I recommend you try it with your mimic tear. If not then summon but only summon one person because the more people you summon then the larger the boss's health pool is.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ok i watched it:
why the FUCK is Garp so depressed and why Shanks is so creepy half of the time-but tho the crew is band of idiots as always but they are so stiff in that the hell happened??? Also WHO ANIMATED THIS THAT CHARACTERS SWITCH ARTSTYLES PER SCENE
Boy I'm so salty today but what I could expected by a commercial filler... Also I hoped that Uta will have at least one goofy song like about silly clouds and flying pigs on them:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.