Yeah it is. Kizaru Fuji and zoro should be around the same level. Kizaru has more speed than the two but the other two have more AP though zoro has more durability than fuji.

Sabo counters aokiji.

Gear 5 is the only reason why sabo is under luffy

Akainu should be the only admiral comparable to a yonko.

Blackbeard however should still be higher.

This list changes when we get more feats from these people
Then I must say that your list is one of the most delusional I have ever seen.

Kaido over Shanks in feats and titles.
Kaido R1, better feats than any character.
Mihawk R2, his title is real and it's silly to deny it at this point.
Shanks/BM R3 and R4, interchangeable.
BB R5(It is also acceptable to put BB under Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru)
Akainu R6.
Aokiji R7.
Kizaru R8.
Fujitora R9.
GB R10.
Luffy is not on any Admiral (they proceed to answer me 10 Luffytard with fallacies)

''they didnt win this one game therefore they can't win the WC'' do you even know how football works?
Brazil has lost copa america and won the WC before lmfao
But you see the future and you can assure that they will win because they are Brazil, right? What a hypocrite.
Post automatically merged:

Because.....

In that case you are only looking at past failure. Brazil has one of THE best teams today. Of course we can't completely predict everything. But they have a pretty good chance.
Sure, he's in the top 5 to win the World Cup, but he's not the best

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But you see the future and you can assure that they will win because they are Brazil, right? What a hypocrite.
Post automatically merged:

Sure, he's in the top 5 to win the World Cup, but he's not the best
you're the one saying it's impossible for them to win,i am just giving my opinion that they have a chance

Then I must say that your list is one of the most delusional I have ever seen.

Kaido over Shanks in feats and titles.
Kaido R1, better feats than any character.
Mihawk R2, his title is real and it's silly to deny it at this point.
Shanks/BM R3 and R4, interchangeable.
BB R5(It is also acceptable to put BB under Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru)
Akainu R6.
Aokiji R7.
Kizaru R8.
Fujitora R9.
GB R10.
Luffy is not on any Admiral (they proceed to answer me 10 Luffytard with fallacies)
1. He isn't. Kaido said advanced coc >>> devil fruits.
2. I literally have mihawk right under Shanks. He may be even higher when feats are shown
3. Blackbeard is not under akainu. He struggled with an old whitebeard that did not use advanced coc. Blackbeard has two fruits one of them being whitebeards.
4. Aokiji was stalled by ace whom is weaker than sabo. Plus sabo has an advantage.

5. Kizaru neither greenbull neither fuji has shown more AP than zoro. None of then are taking am ashura let one an anshura coated in advanced coc and surviving. However they have more defensive abilities or speed in comparison to zoro hence why they are in same ballpark