Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wouldn't Jinbe get over 1 billion too, then? WsW
No.
It's Oda's way to make Robin's role as a poneglyph translator once again a relevant thing.
Nekomamushi talked about people targeting her.
Kaido and Big Mom were discussing reading the poneglyphs somehow.
Black Maria wanted to capture Robin to use her in Kaido's behalf.
Gorosei wanted CP0 to capture Robin the middle of the chaos.

Doggo

If that is the case, I can already see certain portion of the fanbase declaring his WSS title fraud and clamoring for Shanks or Big Mom to be crowned new WSS since Mihawk is significantly lower than theirs. catded
Mihawk is a loner. It should be "impossible" for him to get the same bounty of people that control multiple powerhouses or control armies, etc.
If people can't get that, they are just....very "special".

Doggo

I hope we get the bounties of Straw Hats, Killer and former shichibukai all in the same chapter. Would forgive Oda for making us wait so long :pepebusi:
Way too much stuff.
Shichibukais were always Vivre Card material, unless we get some "around the world chapter" with updates of their status.
Would be really funny, though.

But 1058 is reserved for the SH bounties.

No.
It's Oda's way to make Robin's role as a poneglyph translator once again a relevant thing.
Nekomamushi talked about people targeting her.
Kaido and Big Mom were discussing reading the poneglyphs somehow.
Black Maria wanted to capture Robin to use her in Kaido's behalf.
Gorosei wanted CP0 to capture Robin the middle of the chaos.
Yeah but I'm not sure it will be relevant to the bounty, it seems the Gorosei do not desire to attract too much attention on Robin's poneglyoh translation as even for her first bounty they framed her with Saul action of sinking 5 battleships. But maybe they changed their mind lol