Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji fights are always aesthetic
problem is queen barely moves , was too sluggish , basically little cqc
For character Sanji vs Queen was dope

For moveset Queen was severly underused till the final chapter but that wont matter anymore.

When it comes to manga, I find Sanji vs Judge to be possibly the best choreographed fight in the manga.

Best era. Fuck the river of bruises and sweat that we get mostly now cause censorship.
Brutality in anime/manga from the 1980s to early 2000s was something else. Even a baby was melted down due to the atomic bomb in Barefoot Gen and that was in the 1980s.

I think the first Jojo, also released in the 1980s, had Dio hypnotizing a mother to literally eat her own baby, too.

When looking back at the Kaido and Big Mom fights, I find it interesting that Big Mom the one who is a bit more goofy compared to Kaido ended up having a more serious fight during her battle against Kid and Law.

Meanwhile Kaido who is a bit more serious compared to Big Mom ended up having a more goofy fight against Luffy, even though there were still moments where the fight was a bit serious it always went back and forth between being serious and being goofy.

For character Sanji vs Queen was dope

For moveset Queen was severly underused till the final chapter but that wont matter anymore.

When it comes to manga, I find Sanji vs Judge to be possibly the best choreographed fight in the manga.
I personally enjoyed the Sanji vs Queen fight especially because of the character focus for Sanji during that fight, although I do think the actual fight itself could have been better.

sanji vs mr 2 for me personally
Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.