Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue is the most popular choice among favorite colors, said to represent a deep need for personal inner peace and truth. Lovers of blue are said to like to live their lives according to their ideals and beliefs, often choosing to live in peace and harmony. Blue is said to represent your sensitive and reliable side, with a consistent effort to think of others. Lovers of blue typically respect that stability is an extremely important aspect of your life, and you probably like to keep a clean and tidy household. Using blue in your home will instantly bring a soothing tranquility to the space, and is also known to be an appetite suppressant due to its refreshing sensory qualities.
Wisdom king pringles

Reminder that Carrot is the 8th most popular character worldwide and Oda himself confirmed that no botting took place.
"I heard that there seemed to be some movements online organized by fans to come together to cast votes for unexpected characters. That didn’t get past the production team (laugh). It’s amazing how different the preferences towards these characters are all over the world and it was so fun seeing how it went down for Robin and Carrot."
Add all the votes of every character, Carrot’s number of votes is a small number..

Lmao nope.
"I heard that there seemed to be some movements online organized by fans to come together to cast votes for unexpected characters. That didn’t get past the production team (laugh). It’s amazing how different the preferences towards these characters are all over the world and it was so fun seeing how it went down for Robin and Carrot. "
In the european results, Nami came 3rd despite being nowhere near that halfway. I've been a OP fan for almost 20 years and know the european fanbase very well.

Not even in 10000 years is Nami more popular than Sanji and Law here.

The website had no anti botting system whatsoever, it's obvious shady things happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.