Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he folded to Kaido WITHOUT even trying. That's bitch behaviour in one piece. You at least lose your arm like Kid did and then you're just a loser and not a bitch. Losers >>>>>> Bitches
What a pathetic way of thinking. Not only is it stupid, but it's incredibly edgy. Why would Hawkins wanna lose a fking arm? For what??? Why would he want to become a loser? Why not just use your brain and get out of this situation in good condition.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So why would kid want a person who is ruled by "ration" as you say it?

Literally nothing you've said guarantees Hawkins wouldn't DO IT AGAIN. Like kid wants revenge against Shanks right? So what if Kid attacks shanks again after this arc. Won't Hawkins cards tell him that Kid has a 96% chance of losing his life? What's stopping Hawkins from bailing AGAIN? And what's stopping kid from knowing Hawkins is still a bitch like that?
Dude, this is an ongoing joke between me and Kejon, dont get to serious about this. You went way to deep in some theorizing here. ^^

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I simply pointed out that kid won't take no bitch in his crew.
For sure he wont take Hawkins under his flag. Kidds Crew is build as a Crew of friends (remember gagging together with Killer about this laugh?), they are loyal together, they work together and they are no Crew mixed up of strangers. People may dont like to read that, but it is pretty similar to the strawhats, inside of the Crew.

Btw
what could be up between Kaido and Moria? Sure, Moria stated Kaido beat him and he wants a revenge and stuff, but Kaido has send his Numbers at Moria (appeared around Thriller Bark back then). I guess he wouldnt do that for someone he has just beat in the past. So what is the reason Kaido cares for Morias existence?
They appeared around TB? Has it been stated that Kaido even cares about Moria?

The whole thing just sounds like Moria had very powerful allies that did the fighting for him.

Btw
what could be up between Kaido and Moria? Sure, Moria stated Kaido beat him and he wants a revenge and stuff, but Kaido has send his Numbers at Moria (appeared around Thriller Bark back then). I guess he wouldnt do that for someone he has just beat in the past. So what is the reason Kaido cares for Morias existence?
I dont think that are numbers at end of thriller bark lol...kaido and moria was a rival long time ago and now i dont think he will come to wano for revenge let alone fight him

Status
Not open for further replies.