Status
Not open for further replies.
mihawk will never be stronger or more important than shanks
剣を業とする全ての者が畏れる"鷹の目"は、かつて刃を交えた"赤髪"を凌ぐ使い手の到来を、未来に見据えている・・・!!
Every swordman fears "Hawk-Eye." He looks forward to the arrival of a swordman who can surpass his rival "Red Hair," with whom he crossed blades in the past.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
@Doggo

Unfortunately Mihawk suffers from a lot of things.

1. Vista.

Okay, okay Oda couldn't just let Mihawk wash Vista when they had their "SAVE ACE" operation since he ain't a villain or anything. Although Vista should shake in fear from the thought of clashing his swords with him.

2. Akainu's reaction to Shanks and Mihawk ( who were rivals ).

Shanks: Stops his actions, doesn't even flinch or trash talk. Walks away.

Mihawk: Ooooooooooh so Hawkeyes finally came out of his cave?

No respect for Mihawk here.

3. Nothing in the land of swordsmen, literally no one knows someone such as Mihawk exists and I don't give a fuck it's a closed country.

4. No Yonko hype. None of the Yonko hype Mihawk. Zero, nothing.

and finally the part I'm afraid the most for which is more and more likely at this point.

Mihawk serves no purpose in the story other than losing to Zoro so he achieves his goal.
Yeah, Marineford was REALLY bad for Mihawk. NOt just for Vista memes.
Mihawk himself talks as if old WB is some deity far from him. Which gets "proved" when Jozu effortlessly blocks his "measurement" attack.

But I think that occurred due to Oda not having a clear goal to how the story would develop throughout the New World.

The "how high will your ceiling go?" also doesn't help.

BUt as I've said, he needs a big W right now. Some 3B+ bounty could be just what he needs for Mihawk to start being relevant again.

@Doggo

Unfortunately Mihawk suffers from a lot of things.

1. Vista.

Okay, okay Oda couldn't just let Mihawk wash Vista when they had their "SAVE ACE" operation since he ain't a villain or anything. Although Vista should shake in fear from the thought of clashing his swords with him.

2. Akainu's reaction to Shanks and Mihawk ( who were rivals ).

Shanks: Stops his actions, doesn't even flinch or trash talk. Walks away.

Mihawk: Ooooooooooh so Hawkeyes finally came out of his cave?

No respect for Mihawk here.

3. Nothing in the land of swordsmen, literally no one knows someone such as Mihawk exists and I don't give a fuck it's a closed country.

4. No Yonko hype. None of the Yonko hype Mihawk. Zero, nothing.

and finally the part I'm afraid the most for which is more and more likely at this point.

Mihawk serves no purpose in the story other than losing to Zoro so he achieves his goal.
If you look at every absurd detail, all the characters without exception are denigrated:seriously:

Yeah, Marineford was REALLY bad for Mihawk. NOt just for Vista memes.
Mihawk himself talks as if old WB is some deity far from him. Which gets "proved" when Jozu effortlessly blocks his "measurement" attack.

But I think that occurred due to Oda not having a clear goal to how the story would develop throughout the New World.

The "how high will your ceiling go?" also doesn't help.

BUt as I've said, he needs a big W right now. Some 3B+ bounty could be just what he needs for Mihawk to start being relevant again.
final arc begins and now Mihawk starts getting some hype. I see what you are doing Eiichiro

You can be the strongest person in the world and still have a bounty under a weak ass bitch that is in a leadership position, plus Oda has ruined the bounty system with fraudulent accomplishments being rewarded all the time. :watchout:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you look at every absurd detail, all the characters without exception are denigrated:seriously:
Unfortunately, even during an arc as absurd as Marienford was for the power scaling, you can tell if Mihawk is respected or not.

Mihawk is not seen as a threat because of his "Swordsmen duel only" autism.

Even Zoro fights about everyone, from Giraffe to Ptero Karate Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.