Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Dark_King Do you think mihawk will get lolong treatment when zoro fight him ?
Yeah.

Oda regressed at drawing fights, and he wasn't even top since the start. So it's like regressing from okay choreo to trash.

Mihawk won't deliver half the hype community has for him.

Zoro will prove to be able to take/tank his attacks for half of the fight and gradually throw techniques strong enough to pass thru Mihawk,

tl;dr Yes, Mihawk will get Lolonged.

No crew, No desire to be a pirate, Bounty frozen for decades, Shanks jumping 3B in 12 Years
Mihawk > Shanks boys finally some direct hype :finally::finally::finally:
Bro do people not realize that mihawks bounty being this high is actually scary?
His bounty is solely strength since dude literally aspires for nothing except to be the strongest. He has no crew. On a small boat casualy sailing the seas. This is awesome

Edit: ontop of that his bounty has been frozen for so long yet this is the bounty they give him? Lord!!!

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks was never Luffy's benchmark. Luffy's goals are beyond him.
Ofc Luffy will be strong he's the MC.

But I never understood this. XYZ Top Tier is his benchmark.

Lol.

Pirate King is only a title for completing the sailing.

Roger was stronger than the rest but he won't Low diff other Top Tier.

None of the Top Tiers can Low diff another.

No one gave two fucks about Mihawk on Marineford.

I love Mihawk and I was hyping him up to the moon but Oda doesn't help me and any of the fans with the way he portrays him. We are talking about someone who is supposed to be Shanks' rival.

No one cares.
It mattered so little that everyone paid attention to him when he moved, nice try.
The only ones who looked good in MF were WB and Shanks, the Admirals were beaten by mere commanders.