650 million berries
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

mihawk defeated an admiral and brought him to buggy

:cheers:

atm luffy > mihawk though

WHAaaat :jinbewat:
even as a fan of jinbe i find it strange, lol, poor sanji, jinbe is being set up lol
if only they could explain what happened with him and big moms fleet it could be convincing, but i guess its just to troll
i wanna be happy but idk if its kinda unearned 😂but anyway if croc is so high too.. ill just go with it, maybe they are hunting the (former)warlords @Abysswalker

Mihawk also made a 3 Billion berry pirate ran away and then low diffed another 3 Billion berry pirate via bullet deflection. :steef:

@Blackbeard The Top 3 Trio (Sakazuki, Mihawk, and Teach) built different. :myman:

@Erkan12

Your actual prediction was literally that Mihawk would have less bounty than Post-Wano Zoro.

You never once expected Mihawk to have as much as he did. You just said that he would if he was Shanks' level (which you never once expected). So, no, you didn't predict anything by pointing out a scenario you, yourself, thought had 0% chance of happening.

And now you're being a whiny baby trying to say joining Buggy somehow boosted Mihawk's bounty to Yonko level. Even though he's not the Captain, and Buggy's crew in itself is overwhelmingly weak compared to rest of Yonko crews if you remove Mihawk himself. And only time it's brought up in story, it's stated that only reason Buggy even is Yonko to begin with is because he got Mihawk and Croc.

Mihawk (and Croc, to a smaller extent) elevated Buggy to the Yonko status, not the other way around, and it's shown by Law's words and reflected in bounties.

Wonder why other Commanders don't even get half as much as Mihawk's bounty despite being part of far stronger Yonko crews with far more resources and empires as well as history. BM's YC1 is literally less than 1/3rd of Mihawk. Hell, every single commander of hers combined is over half a billion less than Mihawk's number.

Learn to gracefully take the L. Mihawk is astronomically stronger than what you gave him credit for.
Spot on. :cheers:

Also, @Kerkovian @JyThony @Law-sama:

:holdthisl:

.motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR NAMI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I STEAL MONEY FROM THE SAME PEOPLE EVERYDAY IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE NAMI GETTING A DECENT MOMENT?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, YONKO PRODUCTIONS. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS QUEEN OF THE PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK YONKO PROD. FUCK YONKO PROD. FUCK THE YONKO PROD. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING BOUNTIES FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Status
Not open for further replies.