Status
Not open for further replies.
.motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR NAMI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I STEAL MONEY FROM THE SAME PEOPLE EVERYDAY IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE NAMI GETTING A DECENT MOMENT?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, YONKO PRODUCTIONS. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS QUEEN OF THE PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK YONKO PROD. FUCK YONKO PROD. FUCK THE YONKO PROD. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING BOUNTIES FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
Bro you need to smoke Weed asop to calm down.

@Erkan12

Your actual prediction was literally that Mihawk would have less bounty than Post-Wano Zoro.

You never once expected Mihawk to have as much as he did. You just said that he would if he was Shanks' level (which you never once expected). So, no, you didn't predict anything by pointing out a scenario you, yourself, thought had 0% chance of happening.

And now you're being a whiny baby trying to say joining Buggy somehow boosted Mihawk's bounty to Yonko level. Even though he's not the Captain, and Buggy's crew in itself is overwhelmingly weak compared to rest of Yonko crews if you remove Mihawk himself. And only time it's brought up in story, it's stated that only reason Buggy even is Yonko to begin with is because he got Mihawk and Croc.

Mihawk (and Croc, to a smaller extent) elevated Buggy to the Yonko status, not the other way around, and it's shown by Law's words and reflected in bounties.

Wonder why other Commanders don't even get half as much as Mihawk's bounty despite being part of far stronger Yonko crews with far more resources and empires as well as history. BM's YC1 is literally less than 1/3rd of Mihawk. Hell, every single commander of hers combined is over half a billion less than Mihawk's number.

Learn to gracefully take the L. Mihawk is astronomically stronger than what you gave him credit for.
Shit Got Exposed RQ:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

When u Realize Mihawk Got Bounty Because he was Chasing Marines and not attacking civilians :crazwhat:

Shit Got Exposed RQ:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

When u Realize Mihawk Got Bounty Because he was Chasing Marines and not attacking civilians :crazwhat:
Why are you repeating same thing Erkan said later as if it makes difference?

Everyone has their inflation. Mihawk went after marines meanwhile other crew have far higher influence, far stronger underlings and nations under command.

Just opposing or going after marines doesn't garner huge inflation. Revos aim to and work towards bringing WG down yet their #2 had shit bounty.

Mihawk has got a lot more with a lot less reasons for inflation than other Yonkos. He doesn't even get the leader's boost.

Why are you repeating same thing Erkan said later as if it makes difference?

Everyone has their inflation. Mihawk went after marines meanwhile other crew have far higher influence, far stronger underlings and nations under command.

Just opposing or going after marines doesn't garner huge inflation. Revos aim to and work towards bringing WG down yet their #2 had shit bounty.

Mihawk has got a lot more with a lot less reasons for inflation than other Yonkos. He doesn't even get the leader's boost.
i know, i said the same literal thing like Lerkan cuz its sarcasm of him. :gokulaugh:
he is gonna make excuses and excuses just to bringing down Zoro.

Here we are. Now the Yamato fans will hope she returns maybe one or two arcs later. Hoping Luffy will come back to wano, hoping Yamato will want to be a pirate, hoping the perfect events catalyze her return..... Some say this is guaranteed to happen like they know the future, or the mind of the man behind that future.

There is a real life parallel here with the rejuvenated carrot fans hoping in the next 2 weeks she pops out of a container and joins the crew, hoping she didn't get an off screen good bye...

I wouldn't trust a man like oda. Look at the last 50 chapters or maybe the last 5 and really understand what type of guy this is. He is likely aware of the online presence of fans and their whims/wishes. Remember game of throne? Remember how the writers wanted to get it over with because disney had a project waiting for them? They rushed game of thrones and it crashed like a train wreck and disney pull their deal. If those writers were willing to rush and crash this, what care would they give to a disney property. Oda is just the same, just an old man trying to get something over with and get on with his life. I don't blame him, but I don't believe in him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.