Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about the whole Yonko bounty controversy and the only conclusion that I can come up with is that crew bounty>individual bounty in terms of relevancy for that status, and that makes some degree of sense since the main threat of the Yonko isnt just their individual strength but their military might, and that would also explain why Buggy can have a lower bounty than Mihawk while still being his boss

I've been thinking about the whole Yonko bounty controversy and the only conclusion that I can come up with is that crew bounty>individual bounty in terms of relevancy for that status, and that makes some degree of sense since the main threat of the Yonko isnt just their individual strength but their military might, and that would also explain why Buggy can have a lower bounty than Mihawk while still being his boss
It all depends on the person who chooses Bounty
Surely the admirals and the Five Elders are not so stupid as not to recognize Buggy's power....Here is Crocodile's Bounty, which is strange

Well ofc Sasuke is a much better character. No one in OP compares to the characterization of the Uchiha tbh. Power wise it's a no brainer, Zoro gets locked in a genjutsu.
Lol Sasuke's whole character was flip flopping over who he wants to kill, then at the end decide to become a sacrificial lamb for the Ninja world(wich made no sense) and finish by becoming Naruto's side ho:kobeha: Zoro is a simpler character but at least his progression is consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.