Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Has anyone watched the new GoT series? How was it?
Ass.

It's not based on Martin's work that's first. For the second, it's nothing more than a money grab.

For the third, I still didn't recover from the PTSD seasons 7 and 8 funded me.

Maybe it's okay for someone who never touched GOT universe in terms of TV Series only.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I saw so many people complaining about this but apparently it’s just the post credit scene? plus that’s literally Megan Thee Stallion so who’s actually freaking out over this instead of all the other cringy parts of the plot it’s literally supposed to be the least serious portion of the episode

Last edited:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

Post automatically merged:

I saw so many people complaining about this but apparently it’s just the post credit scene? plus that’s literally Megan Thee Stallion so who’s actually freaking out over this it’s literally part of the least serious portion of the episode
The cgi on she hulks ass was bad, not enough wiggling
:sighting:
Post automatically merged:

Urouge will sadly never interact with Bog meme ever again. So it's best to nip that ship in the bud. :josad:

Unless they already fucked when he was in Whole cake island. Then it's ok. Sad that their kid also died in magma though.
They already fucked at WCI, urouge was leaving, big mom sent both snack and cracker because she was addicted to his clock
We will see it in a flashback, trust

Last edited:
One of the features I hate the most about this site is that people can change their usernames. Why is that allowed? What if I changed my username to Paperchampion24, then you all would think I am one of the biggest One Piece supporters on here (no offense to Paperchampion23).