K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
One of the features I hate the most about this site is that people can change their usernames. Why is that allowed? What if I changed my username to Paperchampion24, then you all would think I am one of the biggest One Piece supporters on here (no offense to Paperchampion23).
Wdym changing names are essential, this is such a weird thing to hate

Wdym changing names are essential, this is such a weird thing to hate
Like suppose you changed your name to Lee333, then I wouldn't know you were king harashima. I would think you are some random dude I never conversed with on here. I associate the users here by their names so if you changed your username I wouldn't associate you with that person anymore. Also, I shouldn't have said hate. It is just a nuisance.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Like suppose you changed your name to Lee333, then I wouldn't know you were king harashima. I would think you are some random dude I never conversed with on here. I associate the users here by their names so if you changed your username I wouldn't associate you with that person anymore. Also, I shouldn't have said hate. It is just a nuisance.
You will eventually know in some way that a user changed their name. His opinions, his posting styles, multiple users pointing it out etc will just make you know.

But sometimes it can take a long time,

Like when @Playa4321 changed his name, took me months to realize it

In other forum, if you click on someone's profile it'll show their previous usernames. I guess that's a very useful feature :kayneshrug:

You will eventually know in some way that a user changed their name. His opinions, his posting styles, multiple users pointing it out etc will just make you know.

But sometimes it can take a long time,

Like when @Playa4321 changed his name, took me months to realize it

In other forum, if you click on someone's profile it'll show their previous usernames. I guess that's a very useful feature :kayneshrug:
Ngl I keep confusing you with LANJI CUCKSMOKE for some reason and idk why. But yea if it had that previous username feature than that will be better.

I saw so many people complaining about this but apparently it’s just the post credit scene? plus that’s literally Megan Thee Stallion so who’s actually freaking out over this instead of all the other cringy parts of the plot it’s literally supposed to be the least serious portion of the episode
All the people whining should take that stick out of their ass and just enjoy the show. No wonder so many people have a depression before their 30 if they whine about every little single thing in the world. Just enjoy life instead of being a whiny little b*tch, that makes life much more enojoyable

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Doña maria Luiza!
Not something I would've expected to be posted here, ngl.
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

The orcs lose every major war badly, have a small ass population even back before WC3 but magically always pose a threat lol. Them and the Trolls either reproduce like Namekians or the writers are afraid to be realistic with them
Orcs suck.

Trolls are broken.

Even night elves are actually trolls.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited: