BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Nope but tomorrow for sure :cheers:

It shall be a full marathon of 3 days of spoilers

I hope no break for next week, if anyone has got news just tell us
As long as i'm in worstgen, early spoilers will tell us the title of the chapter and most importantly if there is break/no breek for next week.
Preparing for Break, not hoping for break.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
on thursday but some people get them early on Tuesday or wednesday. Roventier will probably give us some hints.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone expecting an "early" leak today? I remember the last 2 chapters had leaks as early as Monday (or was it Tuesday?). Maybe the Korean site will drop a pic or something.
nahh

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Me?

I just wanna see Luffy Zoro and Kidd do something that’s it. I want the war to start as soon as possible
I think we need yamato reveal or big mom child to be shown in the next few chapters, i dont think we gonna start the war in next chapter. Unless Luffy do a HAKI UP after the fodder wasting o-shiruko.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Me?

I just wanna see Luffy Zoro and Kidd do something that’s it. I want the war to start as soon as possible
We are at chapter 980. I am pretty sure the war will start with chapter 1000.
I can imagine getting some pre fight before, warm ups, positioning, planing, Maybe a Flashback or smth, something around momo, but i have in mind to see the last page of chapter 999 the strawhats entering the war-place, where kaido and the rest are. So the first imagine with get with Chapter 1000, Maybe it is even the cover himself, we get the whole crew like back then in Enies Lobby for Robin or like Shanks at Marineford. Standing in front of Kaido.