TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m not old enough to drink yet
You're 2 decades older than @BangOO🍅
I clearly remember Sasorioftheredsand, Flori is hella familiar too. I think I know that dude with viz scans too, he's the one who would be giving people scans in that viz request thread right?
99% of the time that was the dude. Owarji or sometihng? Another big Itachi fan

@FloriGlori is here and he's friend of @comrade / Strict If I ain't wrong.

Back when Itachi fans were fun and a menace. I remember that dude Blaze popping off with a thread every other week on Itachi's unknown capabilities lmfao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I took this man in as my student in the arts of Kisame

And be fucking betrayed me for Muu wank
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Kidgamer ruled the NB vs forum.

Not saying he was always 100% right but the dude had the best grip on Naruto powerscaling he single handedlt killed threads cause no one wanted to debate him

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You're 2 decades older than @BangOO🍅

99% of the time that was the dude. Owarji or sometihng? Another big Itachi fan

@FloriGlori is here and he's friend of @comrade / Strict If I ain't wrong.

Back when Itachi fans were fun and a menace. I remember that dude Blaze popping off with a thread every other week on Itachi's unknown capabilities lmfao
I was just lookin through this old thread I had bookmarked, reminded me of Sakura/Tsunade fans, they remind me of Big Mom stans lmao.

Your bumass made an appearance there too.

Yeah.

I only remember that Beans2 was my friend and KidGamer65 was my sworn enemy.
Is Beans Icelerate or just another Konan fan. And stop being a pussy lol what was your UN?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was just lookin through this old thread I had bookmarked, reminded me of Sakura/Tsunade fans, they remind me of Big Mom stans lmao.

Your bumass made an appearance there too.
Lmfao link it my man, I wanna see what I was like a few years back
Is Beans Icelerate or just another Konan fan. And stop being a pussy lol what was your UN.
Beans was the last itteration of Kisame fans that I & ForbiddenTechnique raised

He did wank Konan but that was a side gig for him. He was a post 2014 user after NB opened registration again.