ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Wish Pimp Of Pimps would join. He's a fucking pimp.
I think I recall that dude from some other one piece forum. Millenium forums or some shit like that? They were wanking the fuck out of Vista over there, dudes were acting like Vista was a top tier for clashing with Mihawk, had Doflamingo below him, legit couldn't stand that place.

I've always hated seeing Vista wank, especially back then mans would have you believe he was the strongest under WB.

Wish Pimp Of Pimps would join. He's a fucking pimp.
He's broke
Post automatically merged:

I think I recall that dude from some other one piece forum. Millenium forums or some shit like that? They were wanking the fuck out of Vista over there, dudes were acting like Vista was a top tier for clashing with Mihawk, had Doflamingo below him, legit couldn't stand that place.

I've always hated seeing Vista wank, especially back then mans would have you believe he was the strongest under WB.
You were around when Marco=Admiral was seen as Canon by those guys?

I don't think the WB alliance would've stood the slightest chance if Mihawk had decided to go fully rampage mode. Hell, even Doffy's awakened abilities and basic CoC would've devastated them.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He's broke
Post automatically merged:

You were around when Marco=Admiral was seen as Canon by those guys?
Tbf even I used to believe the right hands were top tier back then, especially up to the end of DR. If you're talking about anything post WCI though when Luffy defeated Katakuri, then that's sad.

What really shifted the whole One Piece powerscale was chapter 923 when Kaidou one shotted post WCI Luffy.

Tbf even I used to believe the right hands were top tier back then, especially up to the end of DR. If you're talking about anything post WCI though when Luffy defeated Katakuri, then that's sad.

What really shifted the whole One Piece powerscale was chapter 923 when Kaidou one shotted post WCI Luffy.
Interesting, I never thought right hands as top tiers except rayleigh and Ben beckman due Virve card, I thought katakuri and Marco are same tier until Marco fought big mom alone.
Greenbull neg diff king and queen which cause peopke to loose their minds. People are literally think king is top tier due impressive feats and even think it beat fujtoria.

‘Luffy couldn’t neg diff or low diff wounded don krieg and bandages Ussop at water 7 arc . It is more like mid diff battle to me.