Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
he looked so good pre naruto shippuden
then all of a sudden
the first , 2nd, and 4th all looked more impressive/relevant.
He's really only good PL wise when you look at his portrayal which is gross in Naruto scaling, being able to kill Orochimaru when 59 / being the strongest kage at age 69. Besides that he's essentially on par with Kakuzu when every other Hokage is made out to be above every Kage.

He's really only good PL wise when you look at his portrayal which is gross in Naruto scaling, being able to kill Orochimaru when 59 / being the strongest kage at age 69. Besides that he's essentially on par with Kakuzu when every other Hokage is made out to be above every Kage.
Where are you getting this Kakuzu nonsense from lol. Even as an elderly old fuck he'd drop his saggy ballsack down Kakuzu's throat.

D

Deleted member 83

I like how TAC and (I'm guessing Eten based on the avy) started the naruto discussion to derail this thread from OP spoilers, but now that's literally all it is.

Just a bunch of boomers reminiscing about Naruto in the OP spoiler waiting room.
lol this time I'm not to blame, I only joined in because TAC said Itachi>Madara, before that I was discussing mcdonald with MZ

Status
Not open for further replies.