Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Where are you getting this Kakuzu nonsense from lol. Even as an elderly old fuck he'd drop his saggy ballsack down Kakuzu's throat.
Nah. Living Hiruzen cannot use the shadow clone jutsu as often because age has deteriorated his chakra levels.

So he has superior elemental ninjutsu, raw power wise. But it's not practical for him to be using shadow clones without the benefits of Edo Tensei. He's got a chance but I wouldn't give it to old Hiruzen shy of high difficulty.

Nah. Living Hiruzen cannot use the shadow clone jutsu as often because age has deteriorated his chakra levels.

So he has superior elemental ninjutsu, raw power wise. But it's not practical for him to be using shadow clones without the benefits of Edo Tensei. He's got a chance but I wouldn't give it to old Hiruzen shy of high difficulty.

I don't think he needs to use the shadow clones. He only uses them to combat the edo tensei summons of the Hokage. He's still comparable to the sannin who were still far stronger than the kakashi that was going to beat kakuzu.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't think he needs to use the shadow clones. He only uses them to combat the edo tensei summons of the Hokage. He's still comparable to the sannin who were still far stronger than the kakashi that was going to beat kakuzu.
Orochimaru didn't use any real ninjutsu on Hiruzen, he sat back and had the Edo Tensei fight for him so in a straight up clash IDK how comparable they are. He caught Orochimaru napping and Orochimaru suffered for it.

Kakashi's got great feats against Kakuzu but wasn't able to keep up with Kakuzu's relentless assault with ninjutsu and TBH the major reason he got the draw on Kakuzu was because Kakuzu didn't know Kakashi was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.