Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I see your point but even that isn't true since Minato kakashi and Lee still had to be use to stall in this scenario.

Gai ended up damaged

Madera was alive healed and was fine

Naruto still had to save gai

Naruto still damaged Madera without having to kill himself.

Again 8 gates is great but it's terrible to use in a powescaling debate since you die.

Are we using the androids ability to detonate as a universal power scaling feat? No.

Do we use one piece hax to power scale offense and defense capabilities? No

Same applies here
Because it's not an instant explosion or hax. That's a form. A form guy can use to battle for a limited time.

Also, yeah guy had assistance from minato Lee and kakashi. But that's because he was against like the 2nd or 3rd strongest villain from the entire manga. Madara himself commended guys taijutsu.

Do you really think that without guy occupying the majority of madara's attention at that time, the others would have survived? And don't mention the author would find a way, that's not the discussion. The discussion is, in the same scenario, had guy not had the 8th gate, would they all have survived? Imo no. They would be easy pickings for Juubidara.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
A reminder of the L factors
1. The Straw Hats actually get off the Sunny and are on the next island
2. We visibly see Carrot either on Zou, on a mink ship, or in a flashback that Yamato got

Unless one or both of these events happen then stay strong and continue to press forward, as there is still plenty of room for hope. And in the unfortunate case that we do get one or both of these events then we shall take the humble L tactfully so we can move on to the next step in our lives.

I got a good feeling because of Mr. Drumz's 10/10 for Barrel enjoyers rating, but be prepared just in case fellas.
:endthis:

2. We visibly see Carrot either on Zou, on a mink ship, or in a flashback that Yamato got

Unless one or both of these events happen then stay strong and continue to press forward, as there is still plenty of room for hope. And in the unfortunate case that we do get one or both of these events then we shall take the humble L tactfully so we can move on to the next step in our lives.

I got a good feeling because of Mr. Drumz's 10/10 for Barrel enjoyers rating, but be prepared just in case fellas.
I'll be prepared my friend, don't worry:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Who will he fight in the SHs v BB fight
Carrot

Because it's not an instant explosion or hax. That's a form. A form guy can use to battle for a limited time.

Also, yeah guy had assistance from minato Lee and kakashi. But that's because he was against like the 2nd or 3rd strongest villain from the entire manga. Madara himself commended guys taijutsu.

Do you really think that without guy occupying the majority of madara's attention at that time, the others would have survived? And don't mention the author would find a way, that's not the discussion. The discussion is, in the same scenario, had guy not had the 8th gate, would they all have survived? Imo no. They would be easy pickings for Juubidara.
I agree with your points. However it's terrible to use it for powerscaling debates because it's a 1 time thing. And then the user dies

One way or another, we are gonna get some resolution for the carrot situation in the coming few chapters. And regardless of the outcome, I just wanna say that I have enjoyed coping and barrelposting with you all. Godspeed gentle men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.