Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

The Naruto franchise got fucked after 2014
Honestly same with Dragonball imo. Even now more so since its also in Fortshite. I thought MHA would end up getting milked like these series, there was plans for it but its not popular/successful enough lol. More like Bleach at best rather than Naruto, especially in in the west? Not even that successful either actually?

:pepemy::peperain:

Honestly same with Dragonball imo. Even now more so since its also in Fortshite. I thought MHA would end up getting milked like these series, there was plans for it but its not popular/successful enough lol. More like Bleach at best rather than Naruto, especially in in the west? Not even that successful either actually?

:pepemy::peperain:
Bleach had the best treatment
Burn the Witch was awesome 👏🏻

G

Gorosei Informer

Bleach had the best treatment
Burn the Witch was awesome 👏🏻
It never had the popularity as the other series had though unfortunately, gets the most slander by far too.

Also the best/most current game for it right now AFAIK is the most asinine/greedy/awful gacha mobile game that you can spend literally hundreds to thousands on at least and not get the characters you want! It was PURE LUCK I got the Geisha Harribel I wanted so badly, a genuine miracle!

Status
Not open for further replies.