Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara gets blind sided, he's trying to create barriers to stop Gai's attacks—does so in the first instance—and isn't able to keep up with Gai's speed and is slammed before he can make a full on barrier.

Gai's hammering him while Madz is trying to put up a shield.
That’s not reaction.
As I said, Madara was able to react to all of Gai’s initial attacks. When Gai does a combo, which means he forces Madara to do something first, then follows up with something else, that’s not just reaction to movement speed anymore. Madara got hit with the 2nd punch, because he’s still holding the barrier against the air pressure of first punch, as you can see in the panel.

Madara even reacts to Minato’s FTG attack, which is faster than 8 gates Gai.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That’s not reaction.
As I said, Madara was able to react to all of Gai’s initial attacks. When Gai does a combo, which means he forces Madara to do something first, then follows up with something else, that’s not just reaction to movement speed anymore.
Madara even reacts to Minato’s FTG attack, which is faster than 8 gates Gai.
Minato’s FTG is instant, his attack speed isn’t. That’s what Madara reacted to.

Madara wasn’t able to make his barrier before Gai pinned him down—ergo he couldn’t react to his speed. Otherwise he’d be completely covered in the barrier a page earlier.

Chapter 1060 - IVIV ARBOC

- Nerfertari Vivi is with Sabo and they both plan to meet with the Strawhats in order for her to join them in the final journey
- She is said to be the *key* to the endgame
- Strawhats are close to the next Island
- The Strawhats arrive into the Island it's name is
New Providence
- Davy Jones
is said to be it's leader

Status
Not open for further replies.