Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a long winded way of sayin that yes, Gai hit Madara several times before he could expand his barrier to defend himself from every direction.
Let me ask you this then, is Kakashi being pressured by Kakuzu’s wind enhanced Katon, then got grabbed by Kakuzu from blind side, count as Kakashi not able to react to Kakuzu’s movement speed/attack speed?

Actually, Oda is the master in writing chapters in which absolutely nothing happens lmao, so if the story does move forward, it's a W in my book.
Like last chapter, it got people hyped just because of characters involved but there's zero build up, zero changes, zero advancements forward, unless Koby's capture leads to something huge.
My expectations are at lowest these days, until I see it I believe it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let me ask you this then, is Kakashi being pressured by Kakuzu’s wind enhanced Katon, then got grabbed by Kakuzu from blind side, count as Kakashi not able to react to Kakuzu’s movement speed/attack speed?
Except all it takes for Madara to defend himself is a no hand sign, telepathic jutsu that expands his shield. It solely relies on his reaction time.

that’s all madara has to do and what he canonically does to defend himself. He was too slow to intercept the rest of Gai’s hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.