BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This OP news guy is something else
- Starting Sunday he lurks here 24/7 waiting for spoilers he can repost on Twitter
- He made a Tweet about only wanting to repost from credible leakers from now on but he unpinned that post and probably forgot about it again
- And now he pretends like he has some kind of hint about upcoming story developments
Hi

This OP news guy is something else
- Starting Sunday he lurks here 24/7 waiting for spoilers he can repost on Twitter
- He made a Tweet about only wanting to repost from credible leakers from now on but he unpinned that post and probably forgot about it again
- And now he pretends like he has some kind of hint about upcoming story developments
He can be utterly absurd and even childish sometimes. He shares legit stuff sometimes, but ever so often he shares some crap from an account with like, only several hundred followers.

And then after a while he corrects himself. Like, how about only sharing information from RELIABLE sources?? He should really stick to his word instead of slowly backing away from it once people "forget".

Fun fact: I'm pretty sure he told everyone to follow his account a while back because he was gonna private it. I think this might've been for his spoilers account, but I have yet to see any implication that he privated any of his accounts.