Status
Not open for further replies.
Because his title is worlds strongest swordsman, not worlds strongest meito user. And for the record I think both him and shanks are stronger than kaido
Yeah i know the word would blademaster

But you guys need to drop this tittle importance you give. Know why? Kaido. Kaido was suposedly the best 1vs1, World strongest creature blah blah blah

Is luffy now WSC? No, of course not. And if you believe Mihawk is WSS, then he shouldn't be able to beat WSC, and who's stronger WSC or WSM or WSS?

These are just hype tittles to portray power, except Mihawk's one has to be a bit more concrete cuse of Zoro

But please don't @ me with more powerscaling, i don't want to get attention by weird mihawkstans. :whitepress:

Yeah i know the word would blademaster

But you guys need to drop this tittle importance you give. Know why? Kaido. Kaido was suposedly the best 1vs1, World strongest creature blah blah blah

Is luffy now WSC? No, of course not. And if you believe Mihawk is WSS, then he shouldn't be able to beat WSC, and who's stronger WSC or WSM or WSS?

These are just hype tittles to portray power, except Mihawk's one has to be a bit more concrete cuse of Zoro

But please don't @ me with more powerscaling, i don't want to get attention by weird mihawkstans. :whitepress:
Bad take since fresh luffy couldn't 1v1 a fresh kaido lol

Just tired of people saying blatantly wrong bullshit about the most reoccurring marine in One Piece who was a protagonist of the first New World arc in a trio with Law/Luffy, who has multiple unresolved plot threads and ties to Kuzan/a promised fight with Luffy, who was just with VEGAPUNK and has sworn his life on capturing the protagonist multiple times in the series (most importantly where "the journey began")
He was highlighted amongst the other "bigshots" in Stampede which means that portryal had to be greenlit by Oda, plus and Smoker/Tashigi appear at the beginning of most major sagas that start the turns of the world (just as Smoker told Tashigi to "pay attention" in Alabasta for before), yet for some reason he's the ONLY character in the series punished for not pretty much being omnipresent.
Y'all aren't just dumb, y'all literally aren't reading the series and I've been beating this drum for too many years.
I've never known so many people willfully walking into an "L," in my mind there aren't any worse takes in the OP community than 99.9% of whatever's said in any Smoker discussion; and being that Koby's been my favorite character since chapter two, it's even worse the way the rest of Koby's fandom (a death cult) constantly set him up with horribly misguided expectations and use their misreads/chad-fanfic as a cudgel to erase Smoker from the narrative as if they're interchangeable/not-distinct in purpose and mutual bookenders of the East Blue.

Kaido fought

Scabbards (9 healthy 2 sulong)

The roof 5 for extended period of time

Luffy

Then took an ashura from zoro causing permanent scar

Faced luffy using advanced ryou stacked with advanced coc.

Scabbard again

Fought Yamato

Fought luffy again

Fought joyboy luffy

Why are you seperating joyboy luffy from luffy lol.

Yeah and Luffy also literally got killed because a CP0 intervened

And he was completly fine after the scabards and zoro

Also that's not the point, the point is that titles are just a hype thing. Like how do the WSC and WSM work? Both kaido and whitebeard are both men and "creatures" so it doesnt make sense

Just tired of people saying blatantly wrong bullshit about the most reoccurring marine in One Piece who was a protagonist of the first New World arc in a trio with Law/Luffy, who has multiple unresoda is olved plot threads and ties to Kuzan/a promised fight with Luffy, who was just with VEGAPUNK and has sworn his life on capturing the protagonist multiple times in the series (most importantly where "the journey began")
He was highlighted amongst the other "bigshots" in Stampede which means that portryal had to be greenlit by Oda, plus and Smoker/Tashigi appear at the beginning of most major sagas that start the turns of the world (just as Smoker told Tashigi to "pay attention" in Alabasta for before), yet for some reason he's the ONLY character in the series punished for not pretty much being omnipresent.
Y'all aren't just dumb, y'all literally aren't reading the series and I've been beating this drum for too many years.
I've never known so many people willfully walking into an "L," in my mind there aren't any worse takes in the OP community than 99.9% of whatever's said in any Smoker discussion; and being that Koby's been my favorite character since chapter two, it's even worse the way the rest of Koby's fandom (a death cult) constantly set him up with horribly misguided expectations and use their misreads/chad-fanfic as a cudgel to erase Smoker from the narrative as if they're interchangeable/not-distinct in purpose and mutual bookenders of the East Blue.
? Oda himself is setting coby up for something greater than smoker though let's look at clout alone on the series.
1. Coby is the only one known as today's marine hero

2. Was introduced as the first person 17 year old luffy met

3. Was directy associated with the d family in training

4. Is directly associated with luffys end game pirate nemesis.

5. Was portrayed fighting a warlord more competent than daffy.

6. Was placed directly in the same vein as yonko bb and Boa

7. Is the only marine with a charter title named after him

8. Was the only new marine associated with helping defeat a rocks pirate.

It's not Even close at this point.

Smoker may get some shines buts it's evident oda is setting up coby for greater lol

Do people really think that Fresh Luffy starting with Gear 5 and adCoC stands no chance of beating Fresh Kaido, despite Kaido himself saying that Joyboy can beat him? Damn I guess Kaido truly is creditless according to the fanbase; hardly anyone believes he's the strongest, yet also thinks he'd crush Luffy in a rematch lol

and lifting and entire fucking island while doing all this lol
Thank you for adding that part in as well
Post automatically merged:

Do people really think that Fresh Luffy starting with Gear 5 and adCoC stands no chance of beating Fresh Kaido, despite Kaido himself saying that Joyboy can beat him? Damn I guess Kaido truly is creditless according to the fanbase; hardly anyone believes he's the strongest, yet also thinks he'd crush Luffy in a rematch lol
Yes yes we do. If he barely beating weakened kaido then he most definitely ain't defeating fresh kaifo. Will he put of a great fight yes.

Why are you seperating joyboy luffy from luffy lol.

Yeah and Luffy also literally got killed because a CP0 intervened

And he was completly fine after the scabards and zoro

Also that's not the point, the point is that titles are just a hype thing. Like how do the WSC and WSM work? Both kaido and whitebeard are both men and "creatures" so it doesnt make sense
Luffy got killed defeated before that as well.

Had to be healed by laws crew

So Yamato had to stail her dad

The same Yamato stated that due to fighting kaido was getting weakened.

Added with the fact that his concentration energy was splitting carrying a whole island.

Lol

Thank you for adding that part in as well

Yes yes we do. If he barely beating weakened kaido then he most definitely ain't defeating fresh kaifo. Will he put of a great fight yes.
Acting as though Luffy wasn't close to death's door during the final phase due to his injuries and having just come back from death lol

Stop ignoring Luffy’s own condition during the fight, that's just as valid as Kaido's condition. When they had a final clash between their strongest attacks, Luffy won. It's pretty clear that Luffy would at least have a chance at winning a rematch.

Also if you're going to do that, then may i remind you BM was there too like.. He ate hits from 2 yonkos
Good boy. 90 recent of the roof 5s attacks were aimed at kaido.

Bigmim used lightning once that everyone got out of.

Used a combined attack that zoros blocked and law telephoned them all afterwards.

Acting as though Luffy wasn't close to death's door during the final phase due to his injuries and having just come back from death lol

Stop ignoring Luffy’s own condition during the fight, that's just as valid as Kaido's condition. When they had a final clash between their strongest attacks, Luffy won. It's pretty clear that Luffy would at least have a chance at winning a rematch.
Luffys own conditions <<<<<<<< kaidos buddy.

To add luffy is a zoan and recovers eating food which he did lol so mute point

Luffy got killed defeated before that as well.

Had to be healed by laws crew

So Yamato had to stail her dad

The same Yamato stated that due to fighting kaido was getting weakened.

Added with the fact that his concentration energy was splitting carrying a whole island.

Lol
Did you not understand the point is about tittles? Not powerscaling of Luffy v Kaido?

Dude forget Luffy, the tittle of WSC is never showing up in the story again, that's the point

Status
Not open for further replies.