Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn to debate ...do you have comprehension issues?

I asked you why WSM hasn't been given for the last 12 years, you said because it's not EOS.

Explain why it needs to be EOS for WSM to be given

Stop projecting.
that wasn't your original point bub. Your original argument was that WSC would not be regiven again which again is baseless since you are not oda. That was the original point in which you could not prove or refute. You then changed it bub

Because whitebeard whom they gave the title to was still alive.

Added with the fact that they already gave worlds strongest creature to kaido and worlds strongest swordsman to mihawk. They couldn't give whitrbeards world strongest title to anyone else since the other two qualified for it already had worlds strongest titles lol

Lmao. Kaido had enough time to sit down, drink Sake. Luffy had been attacked multiple times before he reached the top. Kaido was chilling when Labbards were one shot by him. Yamato couldn't do much damage to him and just stalled. The only realDamage Kaido got was when Luffy used AdvCoC and then Gear 5. Its funny how you think a fodder like Loby is a big shot while you downplay a GOD of One Piece.
I don't agree with this. so far from what we have seen kaido has been fighting continously on rooftop without a break until beaten properly. I really don't think so kaido took a break. right after throwing luffy down he fight scarbs then yamato and then momo and luffy came. right after luffy is killed again (lol). he smacks that cp0 member and heads down. then g5 fight pulls and again he fucks g5 too. and in the end looses.

that wasn't your original point bub. Your original argument was that WSC would not be regiven again which again is baseless since you are not oda. That was the original point in which you could not prove or refute. You then changed it bub
It's the same point "bub", these tittles won't be given out because you have the example of WSM, you know WSM? That thing you bs into saying needed to happen at EOS?

And now you're ignoring that?

Because whitebeard whom they gave the title to was still alive.
Yeah and he died 12 years ago in the story and noone has been named the new WSM, proving my point that it's just for hype and not to be taken seriously

Added with the fact that they already gave worlds strongest creature to kaido and worlds strongest swordsman to mihawk. They couldn't give whitrbeards world strongest title to anyone else since the other two qualified for it already had worlds strongest titles lol
Right, you call me Oda, whilst you're the one doing headcanon... Doesn't the fact that both WSM and WSC are both held by men not clue you in that it's just for hype?

Christ

It's the same point "bub", these tittles won't be given out because you have the example of WSM, you know WSM? That thing you bs into saying needed to happen at EOS?

And now you're ignoring that?

Yeah and he died 12 years ago in the story and noone has been named the new WSM, proving my point that it's just for hype and not to be taken seriously

Right, you call me Oda, whilst you're the one doing headcanon... Doesn't the fact that both WSM and WSC are both held by men not clue you in that it's just for hype?

Christ
Not the same point buddy. You asked will WSC be given out again. That's a different question than why hasn't WSM been redistributed as a title. Two different questions buddy.

The only one making headcanons is you. Your retarded post was " he won't be reusing those titles ever again". You cannot say the words he will or he never will since your aren't oda. Didn't realize you were to slow to pick that up within your own dialogue

Not the same point buddy. You asked will WSC be given out again. That's a different question than why hasn't WSM been redistributed as a title. Two different questions buddy.

The only one making headcanons is you. Your retarded post was " he won't be reusing those titles ever again". You cannot say the words he will or he never will since your aren't oda. Didn't realize you were to slow to pick that up within your own dialogue
You asked will WSC be given out again. That's a different question than why hasn't WSM been redistributed as a title.
Are you lying on purpose or do you not have short term memory

Me: Yeah remind me who's the world strongest man right now bro? How long is Oda going to hold on giving away that title to someone else? 12 years?

You: Remind me one piece at its EOS stages yet?

I then asked you why it needs to be EOS to give out WSM and you've been fillerbusting for 3 replies now

Is it hard to follow a simple back and forth without going into complete giberish ? Get mental help

? Oda himself is setting coby up for something greater than smoker though let's look at clout alone on the series.
1. Coby is the only one known as today's marine hero

2. Was introduced as the first person 17 year old luffy met

3. Was directy associated with the d family in training

4. Is directly associated with luffys end game pirate nemesis.

5. Was portrayed fighting a warlord more competent than daffy.

6. Was placed directly in the same vein as yonko bb and Boa

7. Is the only marine with a charter title named after him

8. Was the only new marine associated with helping defeat a rocks pirate.

It's not Even close at this point.

Smoker may get some shines buts it's evident oda is setting up coby for greater lol
Once again, gutter tier literary analysis.

1) The hero labeling by Kyros has been an obvious allusion to Garp's title since first said; but that single parallel doesn't mean he fills the same role Garp did with Roger as to Luffy, which is what people mean most times they hearken to it.
I maintain as I always have that Koby is meant to be a different sort of aspirational figure than Garp has been; not the punching/propaganda person Garp came to be for the navy/status quo (the punching part being what most of the fandom wants and see's).
That's been clear since Marineford put Koby up as a potential figurehead but is also why the "hero" label should be read with multiple quotations, when noone actually knows the truth of the Rocky Port incident and you could easily be counting your chickens before they hatch.

2) Okay???? This is some "it's like poetry it rhymes" tier commentary, how about you actually address Smoker's on page presence and the role he served/his personal connection to Luffy and the narrative/our perception of the Navy come logutown.

3) Meaningless sentence and not based in any actual narrative implications.

4) Cool, and Smoker is close friends with Kuzan who's tied to Blackbeard; a connection that's been stressed since Long Ring Long Land yet the geniuses in the fandom think to theorize about Kuzan/Koby and not the character he has unfinished business with.
In fact if you could stretch your thinking you could probably find content to sink your teeth into on the Garp to Kuzan to Smoker lineage.

5)Fanfiction.

6)Fanfiction but if you want fanfiction closer to reality- there's always Stampede where Smoker is ACTUALLY put alongside the likes of Boa and Luffy and Law and Sabo.

7) Bellamy has a chapter title named after him, I know how good/special it feels (Gatz +1 over Koby for it being solely his name?) but you need a little more than that; and you need to actually argue in a way that isn't just saying Koby's important which anyone with two eyes can see.

8) You do not know what happened on Rocky Port and need to actually address Smoker's content instead of just saying "Koby this, Ko by that."

Smoker won't "may" get some shine, he's a potential permanent tagalong who'll probably reach Laugh Tale and will 100% work closer on the ground with Luffy than any other Marine in the series as no other marine needs the catharsis of a team-up/cementing of their bond and care.

Oh and on the hero note; maybe focus on how Blackbeard calling Koby "hero" could be intended as mocking derisive; which should be considered given how delusional and differently his general "peaceful" approach and attitude was framed by Sandersonia and how Koby in his "heroics" saved the princess who just last chapter was wanting to torture her own citizens.

Maybe it's not just "hero hype," maybe it's Koby will parallel Garp as a symbol for "justice" and the model marine but without Garp's fraudulence and his current baby ideology that need's to be corrected.

Now try actually saying something about Smoker so I can tell you why you're wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.