@Kejon Answer this question if you can.

If hawkins ate Straw-Straw No mi, wtf is that tarot cards? If he can use 2 power at the same time, he should be a dangerous supernova.
I actually think his devil fruit allows him to predict the future and use his tarot cards to create certain buffs or nerfs. But of course, I don't know. Hawkins is an extremely dangerous supernova though. I'm sure he has some insanely powerful cards left in his deck.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I actually think his devil fruit allows him to predict the future and use his tarot cards to create certain buffs or nerfs. But of course, I don't know. Hawkins is an extremely dangerous supernova though. I'm sure he has some insanely powerful cards left in his deck.
No, what i wanna say is. Hawkins is the other supernova who able to use other things as an additional weapon.

Like Urouge with his DF + totem, X-Drake with his Allosaurus DF + his sword and his axe, i think Law and his sword too.
The funny thing is, i put 3 of them as my top 5 supernovas. But why hawkins isn't in there?

No, what i wanna say is. Hawkins is the other supernova who able to use other things as an additional weapon.

Like Urouge with his DF + totem, X-Drake with his Allosaurus DF + his sword and his axe, i think Law and his sword too.
The funny thing is, i put 3 of them as my top 5 supernovas. But why hawkins isn't in there?
I think most supernova use additional weapons to fight with. But we don't really know if Hawkins' DF makes him able to use his tarot cards.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think most supernova use additional weapons to fight with. But we don't really know if Hawkins' DF makes him able to use his tarot cards.
Its just X-Drake, Urouge, Law (?), and Hawkins who use weapons to be an additional power to his Devil Fruit.

On top of that, Hawkins had a tarot cards ability and he can make his sword became a straw-sword, and on top of that he can became the straw monster itself (Goma No Sou)

. I mean, we need to stop Hawkins slander even though i dont put him as my favorites.

Its just X-Drake, Urouge, Law (?), and Hawkins who use weapons to be an additional power to his Devil Fruit.

On top of that, Hawkins had a tarot cards ability and he can make his sword became a straw-sword, and on top of that he can became the straw monster itself (Goma No Sou)

. I mean, we need to stop Hawkins slander even though i dont put him as my favorites.
Kidd also does. He always has weapons on him.

I mean, we need to stop Hawkins slander even though i dont put him as my favorites.
Hawkins is a top 3 supernova for a reason :cheers: