Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Urouge is safe
:beckmoji:
Planned since chapter 279
I will make a prediction. Well it's not prediction but just a guess based on what happened so far

Urogue will come back with good feats

Then he will become secondary cheer leader of Luffy like how others SN did and will end up helping Luffy.

:kayneshrug:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I will make a prediction. Well it's not prediction but just a guess based on what happened so far

Urogue will come back with good feats

Then he will become secondary cheer leader of Luffy like how others SN did and will end up helping Luffy.

:kayneshrug:
Urouge will comeback be a minor villain then become luffys greatest ally due to him most likely praying to joyboy and frankly im ok with this because he will have to push luffy into g5, proving that he is the top echelon of the one piece verse

also the reason why none of the other supernovas matter its because oda was tryna portray how brutal the new world is were as urouge succeeded being the lucky 1%

Urouge will comeback be a minor villain then become luffys greatest ally due to him most likely praying to joyboy and frankly im ok with this because he will have to push luffy into g5, proving that he is the top echelon of the one piece verse

also the reason why none of the other supernovas matter its because oda was tryna portray how brutal the new world is were as urouge succeeded being the lucky 1%
Urouge has wings, right?

Can he fly?? I don’t remember. If so, he could just fly around the New World

Why do Skypieans have wings if they CAN’T FLY??

Very confusing lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I hope Oda gives good treatment to urgoue. Would be breathe of fresh air

But it's just that I don't have much faith on Oda...learnt that everyone bar Luffy would get clowned sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.