Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, i hate tac spoiler pranks. But i gotta say, that did give a little life to this place for a little bit. The providers have sneakily moved the spoiler release to Wednesday now. And we are all going along with it. I guess this is gonna be how it is from now on. Thinking back, we used to get spoilers on Mondays or even before that sometime. Goodbye Monday spoilers. You will be missed. :pepemy:

You know, i hate tac spoiler pranks. But i gotta say, that did give a little life to this place for a little bit. The providers have sneakily moved the spoiler release to Wednesday now. And we are all going along with it. I guess this is gonna be how it is from now on. Thinking back, we used to get spoilers on Mondays or even before that sometime. Goodbye Monday spoilers. You will be missed. :pepemy:
We need to get out of all of these holidays, and then maybe things will get back to normal.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Monday/Tuesday spoilers became a norm recently.

Earlier we used to get short summary on Wednesday and full summary on Thursday with chapter on Friday.

Cycle keeps on changing

Status
Not open for further replies.