Status
Not open for further replies.
sanjis part was good besides helicopter queen
But that was what ruined the scene, like its so stupid, that wasn't supposed to be the purpose of the scene and i just laughed my ass off.

That and the fact they removed all the blood from Chopper and Perospero for no reason

But it gets better after that until Marco show up, that was cool and well animated

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
But that was what ruined the scene, like its so stupid, that wasn't supposed to be the purpose of the scene, that and the fact they removed all the blood from Chopper and Perospero for no reason

But it gets better after that until Marco show up.
if you think 1 thing ruined the entire scene, please get lower standards
:seriously:

But that was what ruined the scene, like its so stupid, that wasn't supposed to be the purpose of the scene and i just laughed my ass off.

That and the fact they removed all the blood from Chopper and Perospero for no reason

But it gets better after that until Marco show up, that was cool and well animated
I think that's the best you can do with that scene, Rotisserie Strike is not something easy to interpret, There were people who weren't even sure if it was just one attack or continues kicks from Sanji making him spin like that. Queens Quirkiness doesn't hurt Sanji tho, I think he still comes out looking pretty cool in the scene regardless.

God the One Piece anime is so shit idk how people can stand to watch it every week when Toei dedicates 90% of every episode to the scabbards or other random pirates clearing fodder

The Sanji moment was good

The rest of the episode is unwatchable

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
God the One Piece anime is so shit idk how people can stand to watch it every week when Toei dedicates 90% of every episode to the scabbards or other random pirates clearing fodder

The Sanji moment was good

The rest of the episode is unwatchable
Most of the people who still like watching anime are those who don't read manga

People who read manga watch anime with expections as they already know what's gonna happen

Anime watchers only doesn't have such expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.