Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take this shit of a character seriously after he was one tapped during MF.

Dude is trash. He's never going to be on the level where Zoro and Luffy will be. You are one coping mfker.
Cool this means you also should take greenbull seriously

Shouldn't take crocodile or Enel seriously since they were all bested by a weak none gear none haki luffy lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shit, Koby has Rokushiki?! He has the same powers as the great Yamakaji

:pepecafe:
Damn. I'm afraid he might be above fodder then:noo:
Cool this means you also should take greenbull seriously

Shouldn't take crocodile or Enel seriously since they were all bested by a weak none gear none haki luffy lol.
Don't copare Coby's ass to them lmao. He is fodder to them.
Post automatically merged:

The MC himself hyped him. Nuff said lol
He didn't hype shit. It's equivalent of dad saying to his disabled child that he will be someone in the future.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
1. The words of the maim characters in reference to someone's strenthh is directly from oda. Hence why we knew that "luffys main power was attracting other powerful people to him" because mihawk said it. The same applies here.

2. The examples you gave was the character wanting to do something. Now examples of how those characters viewed someone lol. That's the difference.
Luffy called kiku strong and I am talking about Luffy who was above YC1 at that point.

We have many instances when SHs hyped someone as strong and they were just okayish.

So, you can't take their words for granted.

Coby will become an Admiral but he won't be strongest or will match Luffy/zoro because the gap is just huge and SHs are growing as well like coby so gap will remain so

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Again the MC said he will be strong lol.

The second MC said he will be strong lol

Nuff said.

Will he be as strong as luffy or zoro? Probably not. Will he be able to give them a decent fight eos ? Yes since they believe so
He won't be strong. What the fuck is wrong with you. He is a fodder.

They told him that to make him feel better about his fodder ass.

Luffy called kiku strong and I am talking about Luffy who was above YC1 at that point.

We have many instances when SHs hyped someone as strong and they were just okayish.

Coby will become an Admiral but he won't be strongest or will match Luffy/zoro because the gap is just huge and SHs are growing as well like coby so gap will remain so
1. Cool however the problem with your example is that zoro himself cosigned onto what luffy said in reference to coby. And zoro doesn't call people strong if they are not strong.

2. Kiku was actually strong.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You are underestimating him. At least I hope he have BB gain something in return for capturing him before the eventual clowndown, I know it's gonna happen
Coby ain't clowning BB lmao

Oda has been bad with writing since ts but he isn't this bad 😑

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@Ssg super suit coby level of argument.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.