Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares about the guy working behind the counter
That's actually the biggest problem. Now suddenly so many streamers, twitter users and social media platforms in general are showing compassion. Where was that compassion when Amouranth used her powers by playing with the feelings of depressed people? Where was the outcry then? People who probably suffered a lot from depression, nobody gave a damn for them.

Amouranth is herself a trash human, I see lot of videos and statement of people who tell how toxic she is behind the videos, I see how she made fun of people in gym who want to lose weight and overall she used her money gain to make fun of others.
She is trash, does she deserve the shit from the Husband? No, no one deserve that, but she isn´t a angel, she is also trash.

I can understand people who feel for her who got abusive in the past too, nothing against them.
But I can also see how people try to used this topic to gain fame/likes/fans.
It is sooo hypocritical how many people feel bad for her but nobody cares about the poor people who got used by Amouranth in the past.

That's actually the biggest problem. Now suddenly so many streamers, twitter users and social media platforms in general are showing compassion. Where was that compassion when Amouranth used her powers by playing with the feelings of depressed people? Where was the outcry then? People who probably suffered a lot from depression, nobody gave a damn for them.

Amouranth is herself a trash human, I see lot of videos and statement of people who tell how toxic she is behind the videos, I see how she made fun of people in gym who want to lose weight and overall she used her money gain to make fun of others.
She is trash, does she deserve the shit from the Husband? No, no one deserve that, but she isn´t a angel, she is also trash.

I can understand people who feel for her who got abusive in the past too, nothing against them.
But I can also see how people try to used this topic to gain fame/likes/fans.
It is sooo hypocritical how many people feel bad for her but nobody cares about the poor people who got used by Amouranth in the past.
Man are a bunch of cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.