Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
That's actually the biggest problem. Now suddenly so many streamers, twitter users and social media platforms in general are showing compassion. Where was that compassion when Amouranth used her powers by playing with the feelings of depressed people? Where was the outcry then? People who probably suffered a lot from depression, nobody gave a damn for them.

Amouranth is herself a trash human, I see lot of videos and statement of people who tell how toxic she is behind the videos, I see how she made fun of people in gym who want to lose weight and overall she used her money gain to make fun of others.
She is trash, does she deserve the shit from the Husband? No, no one deserve that, but she isn´t a angel, she is also trash.

I can understand people who feel for her who got abusive in the past too, nothing against them.
But I can also see how people try to used this topic to gain fame/likes/fans.
It is sooo hypocritical how many people feel bad for her but nobody cares about the poor people who got used by Amouranth in the past.
Normies and established people are always different and measured with different standards lol

That's actually the biggest problem. Now suddenly so many streamers, twitter users and social media platforms in general are showing compassion. Where was that compassion when Amouranth used her powers by playing with the feelings of depressed people? Where was the outcry then? People who probably suffered a lot from depression, nobody gave a damn for them.

Amouranth is herself a trash human, I see lot of videos and statement of people who tell how toxic she is behind the videos, I see how she made fun of people in gym who want to lose weight and overall she used her money gain to make fun of others.
She is trash, does she deserve the shit from the Husband? No, no one deserve that, but she isn´t a angel, she is also trash.

I can understand people who feel for her who got abusive in the past too, nothing against them.
But I can also see how people try to used this topic to gain fame/likes/fans.
It is sooo hypocritical how many people feel bad for her but nobody cares about the poor people who got used by Amouranth in the past.
Social media is getting worst and worst every seconds
This is another Depp & Amber version not same but similar
I only feel sorry for fans that got scammed by her & husband for years

Its kind of sad how soft and fragile this new generation is.
Sure bulling and/or abuse a human being even if its man or woman is a terrible thing but i remember when i was kid most of us were able to handle hard situations and made us stronger without crying left and right for everything.

Its like the new generation cant do anything besides crying for help and telling people how broken her/his feelings are on the internet..

@Orojackson Refugee have you seen the one piece ep 1036? Sanji the goat saved the useless cross zolo and queen makes the helicopter HAHHAHAHAHAH and perospero get neg diff too HAHAHAH and dont forget that law,kidd,luffy>>>>>>zolo is confirmed in the anime HAHAHAHAHA queen dont even noticed who let him fly even queen saw him but sanji is to fast for op HAHAHAHAH zolo is a sleeping L strenght of 10 mens HHAHAHAHAH sanji has the strenght of 1000 in zou after zou most likely 10000000 now

So leakers hinting Dragon or smtn

waaa waaa waaa Im hysteric mommy heeeeeelp
lmao imagine falling for that larpin she did, either shes getting divorced and this way dont need to pay alimony or since shes getting old shes gonna fake victim even tho shes a millionaire with tons of deals, to now appeal to hysteric religious ameriburger soccer moms and proft from them with old age coming

are you a larping femcel, maybe you look like DocQ if he used the malady power on himself so the profile pic fits lol

Status
Not open for further replies.