Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People don't understand mortal arts, they think that if someone was or is great in MMA is gonna be great in boxing as well, hell no. That's why Jake wins against them, but put a good boxer against Jake and he loses. It's not not that hard to beat an MMA fighter in boxing, believe me, as primarily taekwondo and karate practitioner I know this quite well.
That's why I said he looks meh for the amount of time he claims doing it.

Although I appreciate his work, MMA legends can pack a bag and enjoy life.
Post automatically merged:

Logan would beat KSI if his boxing coach wasn't a retard who told him to spam jabs for life.

@Hades yesterday NZ won and today SA won :cheers:

Get ready for a final between them :optimistic:
lol no...today India fielding is very poor...they played as if to knock Pakistan out of tournament...SA will choke in semi final...NZ will choke in final...
Post automatically merged:

:pepecopium:

NZ never chokes. This time their team is so balanced that they winning the wc would be like walk in the park for them .
team balance doesn't matter in t20 game...all that matters is whose day it is...India has even more balanced team in 2016, 2017, and 2019 world cups but it didn't matter at the end....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
lol no...today India fielding is very poor...they played as if to knock Pakistan out of tournament...SA will choke in semi final...NZ will choke in final...
No excuses lol

SA and NZ are on top of the table and if this continues then they won't meet eachother in semis but in finals.

I can bet harashima account that either of these two will win

No excuses lol

SA and NZ are on top of the table and if this continues then they won't meet eachother in semis but in finals.

I can bet harashima account that either of these two will win
like I said...top of the table doesn't matter...India lost to SA in 2011 world cup and at the end India won the cup...all that matters is how you perform in knockout stages...India became like SA in knockout matches now a days but doesn't mean that SA won't choke in knockout matches...SA will choke in semis and if India plays NZ in semis, India has high chances of losing that match....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
like I said...top of the table doesn't matter...India lost to SA in 2011 world cup and at the end India won the cup...all that matters is how you perform in knockout stages...India became like SA in knockout matches now a days but doesn't mean that SA won't choke in knockout matches...SA will choke in semis and if India plays NZ in semis, India has high chances of losing that match....
Both SA and India will win their remaining matches making SA being number one in this group. Don't see anyone defeating NZ in knockout stage anymore so NZ will end up on top in their group.

So, NZ vs India in semis
SA vs Aus in Semis

NZ vs SA in final

Status
Not open for further replies.