Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back bitches!

Thanks @TheAncientCenturion for my few months ban break, i needed that shit.

Since i stopped using WorstGen i noticed that One Piece chapters were passing by, i read them and talked about them with my friends IRL for like 5~10 minutes. It has its benefits, i don't get mad or disappointed, but it also has low points, such as not feeling that hyped or caring about the chapters. So i decided to come back, because i want to feel hype and rage about the series again.

9 Days for God of War Ragnarok, let's fucking go!

Bolsonaro lost the election, get fucked! (@Peroroncino i hope you didn't vote for that piece of shit again)

Hello my clown friends again! @Rottkins @Shimotsuki Ghostly

Hello my partner in crime! @Pot Goblin

Ding Ding Ding Ding

So, who can update me on the latest agendas and theories? who are the youtubers we hate now? In fact, i might need to re-read the last few chapters, because i almost didn't register what happened really.​
And you are...? :seriously: just a fodder.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm back bitches!

Thanks @TheAncientCenturion for my few months ban break, i needed that shit.

Since i stopped using WorstGen i noticed that One Piece chapters were passing by, i read them and talked about them with my friends IRL for like 5~10 minutes. It has its benefits, i don't get mad or disappointed, but it also has low points, such as not feeling that hyped or caring about the chapters. So i decided to come back, because i want to feel hype and rage about the series again.

9 Days for God of War Ragnarok, let's fucking go!

Bolsonaro lost the election, get fucked! (@Peroroncino i hope you didn't vote for that piece of shit again)

Hello my clown friends again! @Rottkins @Shimotsuki Ghostly

Hello my partner in crime! @Pot Goblin

Ding Ding Ding Ding

So, who can update me on the latest agendas and theories? who are the youtubers we hate now? In fact, i might need to re-read the last few chapters, because i almost didn't register what happened really.​
Welcome back fella, it's great to see you once more. I hope you had a fantastic break.
:pepemwai:

Status
Not open for further replies.