Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I always had a thought that every member of the beast pirates except Kaido is just using a code name.

Because we found out if Joker real name is Donquixote Doflamingo.
So, it will be interesting if we find out later in the arc that King,Queen,Jack,Yamato,Who'Who, Sasaki,Ulti,Page One,Black Maria had a real name too. (For X-Drake is an exception, because we know his real name is Diez Drake)

Its like Akainu (Red Dog) real name is Sakazuki, Aokiji (Blue Pheasant) is Kuzan, and Kizaru (Yellow Monkey) is Borsalino.

M

MD Zolo

I always had a thought that every member of the beast pirates except Kaido is just using a code name.

Because we found out if Joker real name is Donquixote Doflamingo.
So, it will be interesting if we find out later in the arc that King,Queen,Jack,Yamato,Who'Who, Sasaki,Ulti,Page One,Black Maria had a real name too. (For X-Drake is an exception, because we know his real name is Diez Drake)

Its like Akainu (Red Dog) real name is Sakazuki, Aokiji (Blue Pheasant) is Kuzan, and Kizaru (Yellow Monkey) is Borsalino.
Yamato is probably not a code name. But the rest are probably code names. The name Yamato doesn't even fall under the card theme associated with the Beast Pirates.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yamato is probably not a code name. But the rest are probably code names. The name Yamato doesn't even fall under the card theme associated with the Beast Pirates.
No, i think it still a code name or fake name.

Because, it seems like Kaido decided to use that name (Yamato) to make his subordinate believe if Yamato is a man. But we found out if she is a woman.

M

MD Zolo

No, i think it still a code name or fake name.

Because, it seems like Kaido decided to use that name (Yamato) to make his subordinate believe if Yamato is a man. But we found out if she is a woman.
Suppose that Kaido was using a code name. The rest of the code names he used fall under the card theme. So, why would he not use similar code name for Yamato?!

Plus, if Kaido can give that code name "Queen" to a man, I don't see why he would use a code name to hide gender.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Suppose that Kaido was using a code name. The rest of the code names he used fall under the card theme. So, why would he not use similar code name for Yamato?!

Plus, if Kaido can give that code name "Queen" to a man, I don't see why he would use a code name to hide gender.
Because we found out earlier in the story, we got Portgas D. Ace .

So, even though Ace isn't included in beast pirates code name/hierarchy, we still found out that Ace is related somehow someway to the beast pirates via Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.