Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Smoked getting modified like kuma :crazwhat:
Terminator Smoker incoming.

Edgerunners was awesome. Reminded me so much of Bebop.
Aye! Definitely feeling the Bebop vibes too. Ironically I've not seen it yet nor Black Lagoon yet BUT im guaranteed, 100%, Definitely, absolutely watching them especially after Edgerunners too! Can't wait now tbh!
I feel a little of Trigun and Tenchi Muto vibes too. Deus Ex (and thus Dex too) naturally as they're Cyberpunk games ofc.

I just watched episode 2 of Edgerunners and I loved it, I'm definitely completely sold on it now. Whole range of feelings going on.

Also another series, I wanna mention in similar but more upbeat, goofing vibe is Blade Kitten/Kit Ballard but the comics might be darker/more serious possibly?

There's thus Afro-Carribean Cyberpunk adventure game I played and its mostly pretty chill, laid back but with at least one sad moment and when I got to downtown in the game, the music hit me like a TRUCK, a Cybertruck even as I heard it, its phenomenal!:

Pure Gary Moore and classic blues/soul/jazz vibes, just sheer intense, raw emotion and soul in it. Made me think of that Let You Down song from Cyberpunk too.

I also watched Arcane finally recently and it was AMAZING beyond words, even ignoring I'm a big fan of LoL and especially Jimx by far and thus my inevitable bias too. Absolutely amazing, incredible, maturely written, emotional, dark, tragic etc story with immense beauty, heart, soul and emotion to it.

Cuphead Show is dope too, made me laugh hard in places and great characters, vibes and such.

Also watched 2nd batch of Stone Ocean episodes and loved them.

I feel like I'm reliving my halcyon days of being an anime fan, game, need, etc. Those pr8me, nostalgic, wondrous dys filled with amazing digital escapism. It really feels good and much needed right now.

I tried this absolutely beautiful, astounding Mediterranean/Turkish rustic, hole in the wall cafe/Bistro/restaurant and it was priceless honestly. Mediterranean and European or whatever restaurants, food, cultures etc just hit different too. Truly beautiful and wonderful.
I love Greece, Italy, France, Spain, Poland, Germany, Turkey etc and wanna discover more cultures, cuisines and thus other countries too. I love Thai food so much too, truly beautiful culture and such too.
Brazil is definitely in a must try for me too. I've tried South African/Portuguese (Nandos lol) loosely and I also have been to an amazing Vietnamese restaurant before too.

Opportunities like this just really help to make life more exciting, interesting and better.

G

Gorosei Informer

Watching it now.
On episode 4 already.
It's pretty great.
Right?! I just finished episode 4 too and I'm so invested, loving it!

Maine is awesome, a truly cool dude. The gang are great too. I can see why Rebecca is popular too, she's definitely endearing.

I love Lucy's design too a lot and David is a great protagonist too.

I really want to play the game now, neexto upgrade or "augment" my pc with a new GFX card ASAP first though!

Status
Not open for further replies.