Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the secret to black blades is to learn to forge your blades literally but with your own haki? Like Zoro needs to learn some blacksmith and use his advanced haki and CoA to forge his sword permanently black. "From many battles" could refer to his haki getting stronger snd therefore allowing him to forge his sword permanently black via CoA, by blacksmith methods.

Food for thought, and I find that to be pretty unique and different form of power up for Zoro, and unusual which I wouldn't mind.

G

Gorosei Informer

It.s always foreshadowing bc GODA
Truth, I can already see the YouTube videos, Twitter and Reddit posts racing to theorise about it now. Ohara The Fox, Grandline Review, Morj etc salivating at the prospect.
Post automatically merged:

Is he even in the chapter :josad:
He got lost whilst sitting on the ship somehow. Don't ask how. Maybe went to find his lost backstory at Wano.
Post automatically merged:

What if the secret to black blades is to learn to forge your blades literally but with your own haki? Like Zoro needs to learn some blacksmith and use his advanced haki and CoA to forge his sword permanently black. "From many battles" could refer to his haki getting stronger snd therefore allowing him to forge his sword permanently black via CoA, by blacksmith methods.

Food for thought, and I find that to be pretty unique and different form of power up for Zoro, and unusual which I wouldn't mind.
That sounds fucking dope. I expect it at Elbaf too as I expect amazing dwarven or Giant blacksmiths like in mythology/fantasy lore or whatever. Blacksmiths of the Gods even.

Given what the Lunarians are like, I'm surprised they're not amazing blacksmiths too...

Zoro could be from a family of blacksmiths for all we know too...

Wait...blacksmiths? Oh no...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.