Status
Not open for further replies.
But what has he done???
The animation was better than last chapter..
Ant the whole chapter was directed like an AMV
everything was shit in this episode

the action was the worst I've ever seen
the choreography is probably worse than what my grandma could come up with
the staring was annoying AF
the constant repeat of same sentence- they repeated that Sanji is stealth black like 10 fucking times

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
everything was shit in this episode

the action was the worst I've ever seen
the choreography is probably worst than what my grandma could come up with
the staring was annoying AF
the constant repeat of same sentence- they repeated that Sanji is stealth black like 10 fucking times
Looking at your opinion on the episode gives me hope.

Because people are like "NO NO WANO GUT BETTER THAN WCI"

Fuck Toei and their shit pacing.

People will open their eyes when they will return to their usual 5 minutes of recap at the beginning of the episode.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Did you watch the ''fight'' ? Hawkins literally just put his arm in front of him and blocked the attack so easily without any trouble lmao. The only thing Sanji could do is to run away, because he knew he couldn't beat Hawkins even when he is using the RS, his most powerful form ever. Hawkins has 10 lives and Sanji with his RS on couldn't even push Hawkins away and you think he can defeat Hawkins? :milaugh:
Without struggle?
Did you watch the ''fight'' ? Hawkins literally just put his arm in front of him and blocked the attack so easily without any trouble lmao. The only thing Sanji could do is to run away, because he knew he couldn't beat Hawkins even when he is using the RS, his most powerful form ever. Hawkins has 10 lives and Sanji with his RS on couldn't even push Hawkins away and you think he can defeat Hawkins? :milaugh:
Everytime Sanji does something Hawkin face is in complete shock
Show me some gif on what your seeing?

Look at how shocked Hawkins was after the first block

Now after that Blocked Sanji blitz hawkins and the kick was so strong hawkins face is physically struggling. Not only that Sanji just ran past him with ease. The reaction on hawkin face says it all

then in the end when Sanji was fighting drake Hawkins thought he could sneak up on Sanji because that was his only chance / opening. But turns out he was in for a suprise when Sanji saw it coming due to hawkins trash fighting abilities.

Look here when drake and hawkins tried to sneak attack Sanji in a 2v1 axe throw and sword extend. Hawkins sword was still extended by the time Sanji was already blitz behind him so if it was a 1v1 Hawkins wouldn't have drake to stop Sanji from hitting him here. As you can see hawkin sword was still stuck on the roof and he wasn't even facing sanji because sanji is too fast.

At the end i don't blame drake because he did pretty well here even though it was a 2v1 for sanji who just lost 3 pounds of blood but drake he held his own

Status
Not open for further replies.