Status
Not open for further replies.
This scene alone destroys all your ''arguments''. Hawkins casually blocked Sanji in his RS. He basically said nope and no diffed him lol. You know Sanji was beating Page One, he still didn't defeat him as the anime showed us, but his kicks were hurting him and yet Hawkins just puts up his arm and blocks his attack like it's absolutely nothing.

Oh and Hawkins was just surprised to see stealthblack Sanji, because of the stories he heard.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
This scene alone destroys all your ''arguments''. Hawkins casually blocked Sanji in his RS. He basically said nope and no diffed him lol. You know Sanji was beating Page One, he still didn't defeat him as the anime showed us, but his kicks were hurting him and yet Hawkins just puts up his arm and blocks his attack like it's absolutely nothing.

Oh and Hawkins was just surprised to see stealthblack Sanji, because of the stories he heard.
basically you cannot say anything because i posted detailed gif post so now you bring up page one to avoid the subject. nice try i hope you can attend hawkins funeral at the end of wano.

basically you cannot say anything because i posted detailed gif post so now you bring up page one to avoid the subject. nice try i hope you can attend hawkins funeral at the end of wano.
Oh I'm sorry I brought up Page One and Sanji's failure. And I will not attend any funeral, because Hawkins will not die :smithnie:

Here it is again.

You see how easy Hawkins dealt with Sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.