Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Who was it that said yesterday fakers are using italics to make their spoilers seem more credible?

I like that this week they're also saying (This is the part that made the editor cry) as if they were with the dude when he cried lol

Yamato who is more knowledgable than anyone about Onigashima tells Luffy her plan
Yamato confronts Kaidou
"Old man, I have something to talk to you about"

The figure behind Robin & Jinbe was Gyukimaru and he meets Killer for a second time.
He has a brief confrontation with Kid, and has his weapon stolen from him

Kanjuro plays his role to the very end and gets cut down by Kiku
Oden: I'm good with you guys, become my Samurai
Yasuie: "Do you like Oden?" "Become protectors of this land"
"Congratulations our dear Oden" "Daimyou/Feudal Lord~!!!!!!"
Oden: "I'm leaving it up to you guys"
Kanjuro: "Open up Wano's borders"
Kiku sheds tears after hearing Kanjuro's words which is not subjected to just one role (note; this is how I understand this bit, someone else can give a better translation)
The Red Scabbards hurry to Momonosuke's aid

Kaidou (stirs ups the flames for/instigates) the ending the Kozuki bloodline
Yamato cries when she comes face to face with Oden's Son
Promise me that you will behave and become the Shogun if the Kozkuki bloodline ends. If you are able to save him however, I'll allow you go to sea.
Behind the Roof/Whilst hiding in the roof,Luffy sees a future of Momo getting cut down by King
Kaidou says he will take yamato along with him on his first voyage to celebrate the birth of new onigashima, but Yamato says she already has someone she wants to follow and rejects kaidou's offer
Luffy apprears in front of Kaidou as he orders King to cut down Momo
Luffy connects a kick on King and Kaidou tries to smack him with his club but Yamato blocks his attack with her Raimei Hakei
thanks. Sounds fake especially the stuff with gyukimaru.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yamato who is more knowledgable than anyone about Onigashima tells Luffy her plan
Yamato confronts Kaidou
"Old man, I have something to talk to you about"

The figure behind Robin & Jinbe was Gyukimaru and he meets Killer for a second time.
He has a brief confrontation with Kid, and has his weapon stolen from him

Kanjuro plays his role to the very end and gets cut down by Kiku
Oden: I'm good with you guys, become my Samurai
Yasuie: "Do you like Oden?" "Become protectors of this land"
"Congratulations our dear Oden" "Daimyou/Feudal Lord~!!!!!!"
Oden: "I'm leaving it up to you guys"
Kanjuro: "Open up Wano's borders"
Kiku sheds tears after hearing Kanjuro's words which is not subjected to just one role (note; this is how I understand this bit, someone else can give a better translation)
The Red Scabbards hurry to Momonosuke's aid

Kaidou (stirs ups the flames for/instigates) the ending the Kozuki bloodline
Yamato cries when she comes face to face with Oden's Son
Promise me that you will behave and become the Shogun if the Kozkuki bloodline ends. If you are able to save him however, I'll allow you go to sea.
Behind the Roof/Whilst hiding in the roof,Luffy sees a future of Momo getting cut down by King
Kaidou says he will take yamato along with him on his first voyage to celebrate the birth of new onigashima, but Yamato says she already has someone she wants to follow and rejects kaidou's offer
Luffy apprears in front of Kaidou as he orders King to cut down Momo
Luffy connects a kick on King and Kaidou tries to smack him with his club but Yamato blocks his attack with her Raimei Hakei
These are very likely true

Imagine if it's true....yamto blocking Kaido's attack tells you. She is way powerful than calamities
Kidd taking away gyuku weapon... While Zoro got his sword stolen like fodder lol

King getting kicked away

Kiku and Kanjuro Yamato and Momo are the sad stuff editors cried for

Status
Not open for further replies.