Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetitions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetitions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetitions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetitions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look
As a bodybuilder, your feelings don't matter.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My girlfriend walked in while I was watching him drink the eggs and rubbing my crotch, but ONLY because I had spilled something right before she came in and I also lost the glass and had my pants off for unrelated reasons.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
My girlfriend walked in while I was watching him drink the eggs and rubbing my crotch, but ONLY because I had spilled something right before she came in and I also lost the glass and had my pants off for unrelated reasons.
I still remember the time when two girls fighting over me back in my middle school year lol. One has reddish-orangish hair and the other one has brown hair. They reminds me of Pudding and Nami XD. That's was a good old time.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I still remember the time when two girls fighting over me back in my middle school year lol. One has reddish-orangish hair and the other one has brown hair. They reminds me of Pudding and Nami XD. That's was a good old time.
Katakuri kann Angriffe auf Bound Man-Level bestenfalls abwehren und sein Finisher ist bestenfalls auf Basis-Bound Man-Level (Zangiri Mochi), aber er ist sicher nicht mit Bound Man-Stärke vergleichbar. Ich denke, sie skalieren einfach die Kommandanten auf Prime Chinjao-Ebene, die eine Eisinsel teilen. Tbh, das ist das einzige, worauf sie skaliert werden können.