Ok so I've just found 'One Pace' this morning due to typo and you know I've never imagined something like this exist.

I stopped watching One Piece after 6th episode of Dressrosa and I've run out of watching list (I have never watched anime below 7 rating in MAL). So I just want to watch OP again but I'm lazy to do it due to slow pace. Is it worth trying?

Last edited:
Ok so I've just found 'One Pace' this morning due to typo and you know I've never imagined something like this exist.

I never watch One Piece after 6th episode of Dressrosa and I've run out of watching list (I have never watched anime below 7 rating in MAL). So I just want to watch OP again but I'm lazy to do it due to slow pace. Is it worth trying?
It worth watching if you don't take complaing about the pace seriously if not then stay awayyyyyyyyyyy

I never watch One Piece after 6th episode of Dressrosa and I've run out of watching list (I have never watched anime below 7 rating in MAL). So I just want to watch OP again but I'm lazy to do it due to slow pace. Is it worth trying?
Yeah but, y'all should watch None Piece.