Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
You're spamming them as much as anybody....and what is that avy? :seriously:
Nah, I don't spam these

You like my avy? I know, it very nice

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Since I came to terms a long time ago that I'll never see Detective Conan and Ippo end.

I'm lowkey starting to want OP to never end too. It's a different type of story to the other two, as it's heading towards a fixed goal from the start. And if Oda's health holds up, it will surely end in 10 years-ish. But dunno, I came to the realization that wanting to read the new chapter every week trumps my desire to see the conclusion.

#LateLateNightAkai2Thoughts #TiredAkai2

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Since I came to terms a long time ago that I'll never see Detective Conan and Ippo end.

I'm lowkey starting to want OP to never end too. It's a different type of story to the other two, as it's heading towards a fixed goal from the start. And if Oda's health holds up, it will surely end in 10 years-ish. But dunno, I came to the realization that wanting to read the new chapter every week trumps my desire to see the conclusion.

#LateLateNightAkai2Thoughts #TiredAkai2
depends if Oda gonna fill that "flashback" in upcoming chapters in the future, i mean we (or its just me) need to see the era when Rocks Roger Garp Sengoku and KONG is still in a prime condition.
So i think it will be great if we have a spinoff of One Piece based on the old era.

But considering Oda is 45 y/o and One Piece might ended in 5-6 years, i dont see Oda gonna write/draw another One Piece series(spinoff) in his 50's.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
depends if Oda gonna fill that "flashback" in upcoming chapters in the future, i mean we (or its just me) need to see the era when Rocks Roger Garp Sengoku and KONG is still in a prime condition.
So i think it will be great if we have a spinoff of One Piece based on the old era.

But considering Oda is 45 y/o and One Piece might ended in 5-6 years, i dont see Oda gonna write/draw another One Piece series(spinoff) in his 50's.
We'll get a Kaido/Rocks flashback for sure. But even if we did, and it'll cover a lot of ground, OP will still go on for 10-ish more years. Given Oda's health of course. He said he'll not do another long running series after OP. So if there was a spinoff it'll be a short series.