Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
she live 20 years in onigashima.
there is no reason she wouldn't interact with the calamities.
I think there is actually a funny way for this.

King summoned F6 to basically take care of her. I will laugh hard if in the flashbacks she always ran away and Calamities were chasing after here on the entirety of Onigashima:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I think Kaido's flashbacks will more interesting than bigmom's flashbacks
Ofc it will.

Big Mom flashback is the most useless shit.

People connect Big Mom to Elbaf because of this shit.

Just because she destroyed some fodder Village and killed one giant geezer.

Jesus.

King summoned F6 to basically take care of her. I will laugh hard if in the flashbacks she always ran away and Calamities were chasing after here on the entirety of Onigashima:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Ofc it will.

Jesus.
:choppawhat:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž

Ofc it will.

Jesus.
f6 is a new groups, since Kaido want to introduce them to Big Mom.
So my thoughts still all of the calamities might work as babysitter for Kaido lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yamato running with Calamities FB.
Just the fact that they can't catch her or?
I mean. King summoning F6 to deal with this might indicate that Calamities in particular ( mostly King and Queen because Jack is young ) were not having fun on Onigashima. Basically Yamato ran away whenever she could and Kaido always ordered them to chase Yamato around the Onigashima all the time to the point when they are pissed and tired of doing this or some shit.

I just find this possibility funny. I have a weird taste when it comes to humor. In some cases, this possibility will actually not make me laugh. I'm a weird guy I guess.

f6 is a new groups, since Kaido want to introduce them to Big Mom.
So my thoughts still all of the calamities might work as babysitter for Kaido lol
Exactly.

I mean. King summoning F6 to deal with this might indicate that Calamities in particular ( mostly King and Queen because Jack is young ) were not having fun on Onigashima. Basically Yamato ran away whenever she could and Kaido always ordered them to chase Yamato around the Onigashima all the time to the point when they are pissed and tired of doing this or some shit.

I just find this possibility funny. I have a weird taste when it comes to humor. In some cases, this possibility will actually not make me laugh. I'm a weird guy I guess.

Exactly.
So, possibly Yamato's been fighting and being chased by the Calamities for so long and much that even her would be captors had enough. And so now F6 have that job... I can see the humor in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.