Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Literally they step on that notion. I understand Luffy has been srs for the most part and still fucks around, but the rest of the crew really just do wtvr.
I know this may sound like Sanji slander but I got ammo for all the strawhats. Luffy gives it his all for the rest of his crew Post time skip. And in Marineford he took such a fucked up loss that only Jinbei was there to help him with. This same Jinbei that picked up Luffy and gave him back his will/ambition.
Post timeskip, the strawhats pay this back by
(a) Sanji spats in Jinbeis face that he should kill himself for the Nami situation, even tho Jinbei apologizes, then proceeds to actually beat the shit out of his captain, who’s time and time again saved everyone like fucking jesus

(b) chopper says he’ll become a monster instead becomes a fucking pussy
(c) Robin bruh, Luffy dragged her out of the clutches of torturous hell from the WG, and she repays this by literally not doing dog shit at all post skip. Not telling Luffy about sabo, dragon, revolutionaries, anything about Poneglyphs
That’s why post skip I have so much respect for Zoro, franky, Nami, and Brooke. Franky and brooke barely got to interact with Luffy yet give their all to a guy they’d just met. And Luffy did the bare minimum for them compared to the others.
I feel I don’t have to speak on Usopp, cuz he’s been good ever since that Luffy fight. And Nami was always in luffys side no matter what. But fuck Sanji for turning his back. I don’t give a fuck what the circumstances were. You don’t turn on your crew. Especially the man Luffy is.
C man............ ehh.

Literally they step on that notion. I understand Luffy has been srs for the most part and still fucks around, but the rest of the crew really just do wtvr.
I know this may sound like Sanji slander but I got ammo for all the strawhats. Luffy gives it his all for the rest of his crew Post time skip. And in Marineford he took such a fucked up loss that only Jinbei was there to help him with. This same Jinbei that picked up Luffy and gave him back his will/ambition.
(a) Sanji spats in Jinbeis face that he should kill himself for the Nami situation, even tho Jinbei apologizes, then proceeds to actually beat the shit out of his captain, who’s time and time again saved everyone like fucking jesus

(c) Robin bruh, Luffy dragged her out of the clutches of torturous hell from the WG, and she repays this by literally not doing dog shit at all post skip. Not telling Luffy about sabo, dragon, revolutionaries, anything about Poneglyphs
That’s why post skip I have so much respect for Zoro, franky, Nami, and Brooke. Franky and brooke barely got to interact with Luffy yet give their all to a guy they’d just met. And Luffy did the bare minimum for them compared to the others.
I feel I don’t have to speak on Usopp, cuz he’s been good ever since that Luffy fight. And Nami was always in luffys side no matter what. But fuck Sanji for turning his back. I don’t give a fuck what the circumstances were. You don’t turn on your crew. Especially the man Luffy is.
My problem was and is the carefree attitude shs exhibit
zoro berates sanji for being careless yet goes on a rampage in wano, thats idiotic as fuck
Sanji chasing hoes in a fucking war is idiotic.
Post automatically merged:

Atleast let us think they might be in danger and stop reminding us of their plot shield, oda.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
C really makes me angry. As you know I'm a big Robin fan, but I can't help but think this shit is a slap in the face, disloyalish almost. Made me see that she really couldn't care less about Luffy.

Luffy goes to hell and back to protect his crew but, idk, just seems to me they are as open and forthcoming as they should, instead have likes and interests else where. Or so.

Sanji should of done alot more begging and had to have made much more after basically ditching the crew with white lies.
Yeah it’s common knowledge to accept Sanji and everyone on reddit disregards any reason for Sanji to apologize...

but after the Marineford news spreads just by reactions to the news you could tell who actually gave a shit.

- Zoro was actually distraught and later clutches his heart at Luffys situation (this goes unnoticed, kind of surprised me) and begged Mihawk his opponent
- Sanji was pissed, despite giving up his pride, his drawbacks were very little, especially since Ivankov was a major ally of luffys, he was completely safe
- chopper I already stated before, hasn’t done much
- Nami started weeping
- robin literally said “oh my”....... bruh that’s it, she also had no reaction to Kuma at thriller bark btw. I love robin but god damn could u be more apathetic
- franky was so pissed, he rushed vegapunks lab on a suicide mission and burned his face off, just trying to leave the island
- Usopp ran laps and weeped (but he’s so fucking useful post skip) literally his character made a 180 in a great way
- And Jinbei/Luffy ties run thicker than blood, since he knew both Ace/Whitebeard, he suffered the same losses as Luffy if not more, yet had the courage to bring back up Luffy
- And Brooke ngl, he was upset but didn’t seem to do much, but he makes up for it by, cutting Zeus twice, assisting WCI, and robbing two Poneglyphs from fucking Big Mom

M

MD Zolo

You gotta understand few things though. Ussop vs. Luffy and Sanji vs. Luffy wasn't under the same circumstances.

Ussop was fighting for a ship and he knew that Luffy cared for that ship very much and that Luffy's decision was the most logical one. So, Ussop shouldn't had any reason to fight Luffy. He did it out of naivety.

Whatever the scenario maybe, ultimately Sanji was actually trying to save the crew when he beat the shit out of Luffy. So, it wasn't as pointless as Ussop's decision to fight Luffy.

Also, Pre-TS Zoro and Post-TS Zoro aren't exactly the same. So, while pre-TS Zoro did see Ussop's action as a sign of ultimate disrespect, we don't know how the post-TS Zoro views Sanji's actions, in light of the events.

Plus, most likely Nami would be the one to explain to Zoro what happened (if they explained at all), I don't think Nami would explain in any way that would anger Zoro. Afterall, other than Luffy, nobody wants Sanji in the crew as much as Nami does.

Also, only Ussop would actually beg the way he did. No man with a shred of respect would beg like Ussop. It was NOT easy for me to watch. Specially after everything Ussop did as Sogeking.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
You gotta understand few things though. Ussop vs. Luffy and Sanji vs. Luffy wasn't under the same circumstances.

Ussop was fighting for a ship and he knew that Luffy cared for that ship very much and that Luffy's decision was the most logical one. So, Ussop shouldn't had any reason to fight Luffy. He did it out of naivety.

Whatever the scenario maybe, ultimately Sanji was actually trying to save the crew when he beat the shit out of Luffy. So, it wasn't as pointless as Ussop's decision to fight Luffy.

Also, Pre-TS Zoro and Post-TS Zoro aren't exactly the same. So, while pre-TS Zoro did see Ussop's action as a sign of ultimate disrespect, we don't know how the post-TS Zoro views Sanji's actions, in light of the events.

Plus, most likely Nami would be the one to explain to Zoro what happened (if they explained at all), I don't think Nami would explain in any way that would anger Zoro. Afterall, other than Luffy, nobody wants Sanji in the crew as much as Nami does.

Also, only Ussop would actually beg the way he did. No man with a shred of respect would beg like Ussop. It was easy for me to watch. Specially after everything Ussop did as Sogeking.
Nami was more distraught at Sanji. While I understand the implications were different, Whole Cake Sanjis character went completely against what he was before. He was broken down into nothing at the face of Big Mom and Germa.

Sanji literally went through freeing Nami, retribution for Usopp, rescuing Robin, and getting Brooks shadow back despite Moria being such a difficult fight. Sanji couldnt retain memories of a single event prior? I tried understanding his character. He was so balanced and mature but Oda just pissed on all of his good attributes. He could have thought of a hundred ways to keep Luffy away, by simply saying he had a plan and for Luffy not to interrupt, Luffy could’ve even worked along side. They ended up fucking doing it anyways, so why have that fight in the first place. Sanji always seemed like a speak first then fight if you disagree. But wci he jumped to fighting after telling Luffy to fuck off...

I read chapter 1060 today, the cliffhanger is definitely hinting at the start of a big arc.

Did someone announce that it's ending soon? Plz don't give me false hope Jmena :josad:
Did ren finally found oyt
I read chapter 1060 today, the cliffhanger is definitely hinting at the start of a big arc.

Did someone announce that it's ending soon? Plz don't give me false hope Jmena :josad:
Did rin finally out her boyfriend a child yet? lol

M

MD Zolo

Nami was more distraught at Sanji. While I understand the implications were different, Whole Cake Sanjis character went completely against what he was before. He was broken down into nothing at the face of Big Mom and Germa.

Sanji literally went through freeing Nami, retribution for Usopp, rescuing Robin, and getting Brooks shadow back despite Moria being such a difficult fight. Sanji couldnt retain memories of a single event prior? I tried understanding his character. He was so balanced and mature but Oda just pissed on all of his good attributes. He could have thought of a hundred ways to keep Luffy away, by simply saying he had a plan and for Luffy not to interrupt, Luffy could’ve even worked along side. They ended up fucking doing it anyways, so why have that fight in the first place. Sanji always seemed like a speak first then fight if you disagree. But wci he jumped to fighting after telling Luffy to fuck off...
Well...his family (Baratie) was threatened, not to mention they were up against a Yonkou. A sense of doom probably took him over. Besides, Luffy isn't known to follow plans. So, telling that has no effect.

Sanji beating up Luffy like that was a very low point for me. I thought that Zoro may take action too if he learned what happened. But I guess Oda isn't going that route.

Probably for the best, dramas are not needed right now.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Well...his family (Baratie) was threatened, not to mention they were up against a Yonkou. A sense of doom probably took him over. Besides, Luffy isn't known to follow plans. So, telling that has no effect.

Sanji beating up Luffy like that was a very low point for me. I thought that Zoro may take action too if he learned what happened. But I guess Oda isn't going that route.

Probably for the best, dramas are not needed right now.
Yeah they’re in the middle of the war and they will become an emperor crew Post Wano, so these petty fights would have to be put to the side.
I just hope by this point that the crew is solid and no one does any fucked up shit to Luffy anymore.
And the stakes were even greater in enies lobby and thriller bark.
Post automatically merged:

I left my girl back homeeee

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bleh, I'd rather we stop adding characters to this arc. Let's see more of Black Maria and such.
Without clowning the Yonko and throwing this fucking stupid idea of Big Mom backstabbing Kaido aside.

If anything there are still not too many powerful people who make this war believable to win for the Samurai alliance side of things:pepeke:

I know Oda doesn't care about power scaling but I do and even if I should grow out from this at this point I still like to have my expectations and I will be fucking disappointed if 2 Yonko lose to commander level characters:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

Without clowning the Yonko and throwing this fucking stupid idea of Big Mom backstabbing Kaido aside.

If anything there are still not too many powerful people who make this war believable to win for the Samurai alliance side of things:pepeke:

I know Oda doesn't care about power scaling but I do and even if I should grow out from this at this point I still like to have my expectations and I will be fucking disappointed if 2 Yonko lose to commander level characters:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:
I care about Powerscaling alot. I still believe we're taking the Yonko to lightly. The Memeing Agenda people don't help with it either.