M

MD Zolo

Why though? Luffy isnt always smiling. And it would be nice if Luffy is known for more than one emotion. Or w/e.
If somebody is going to fashion the monster trio and give the other two their trademark look, so should Luffy. And Luffy's trademark look is smiling.

There is no deep thought-process involved here.

If somebody is going to fashion the monster trio and give the other two their trademark look, so should Luffy. And Luffy's trademark look is smiling.

There is no deep thought-process involved here.
I don't really pay any attention to Zoro or Sanji shit.
If they had different expressions that would be fine too... if it's the ironic looks, sure go for it... but even still the artist made it how they envisioned it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Only in your dreams. The trio Kaido-Jack-Nangi will give the puny animals the beating they never tasted before,and show what Top Tiers are made of. If more members of Beasts Pirates join this fight will be even better.
@Light D Lamperouge @Seth Rollins @Hanzo hattori @Monkey D. Luffy @MarineHQ62
I mean let's be honest here.

Kaido and Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sulong Minks army.

Sulong Minks army >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beast Pirates.

Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sulong Minks army.

Sulong Inu and Neko >>>>>>>>>> Jack

Kaido >>>>>>>> Scabbards.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ya boy Sanji left the crew and was giddy with Pudding (forgot the strawhats too) and now you’re saying Zoro would snitch.
Death before dishonor. The audacity
I still hope for the showdown between Zoro and Sanji after Wano.

I hope Zoro will ask him for a private talk and they will fight on the borders of Wano.

I mean if Zoro doesn't do that his words were not serious back when he talked about Usopp and then Sanji.

I don't want Zoro to say you should leave forever no no.

I just want them to have this furious fight over their ideals and attachment to Luffy as their Captain.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I still hope for the showdown between Zoro and Sanji after Wano.

I hope Zoro will ask him for a private talk and they will fight on the borders of Wano.

I mean if Zoro doesn't do that his words were not serious back when he talked about Usopp and then Sanji.

I don't want Zoro to say you should leave forever no no.

I just want them to have this furious fight over their ideals and attachment to Luffy as their Captain.
I was lowkey annoyed they ignored that. I hated that Sanji/Luffy beatdown so much. The disrespect Luffy got. And I don’t think any of the strawhats would dare bring it up. Especially since Zoro fucking hates Sanji and his lack of high ambition. That fight would be deadass serious.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I was lowkey annoyed they ignored that. I hated that Sanji/Luffy beatdown so much. The disrespect Luffy got. And I don’t think any of the strawhats would dare bring it up. Especially since Zoro fucking hates Sanji and his lack of high ambition. That fight would be deadass serious.
I agree. I hated that moment not because Sanji did it but because it was in the fucking New World.

I'm stupid mad on Zoro because he was always this one "Luffy pick you shit up this is New World" and then they clown this in every fucking way.

Sometimes I regret that One Piece is a Shonen.