@Calypso tbh I just finished the Inuyasha anime... I can see why people do and don't ship Sesshomaru and Rin together.
Though ever way I'm interested in Towa, tomboy she is... Setsuna and Moroha as well I'm very interested in. Seems like an interesting cast... though I saw the raccoon Shippo Wannabe, fucking hate it.

M

MD Zolo

lmao how is this hypocrisy? oda has still yet to show jack and yamato interact until oda shows the nature of their relationship as violent and hostile you don’t get to call anyone a hypocrite

people would rather believe viola has a mental illness than realize doflamingo is a bad person he turned people into slaves deleting their existence killed his family in cold blood uses his crew rape and sexual assault isn’t far off
Yamato was held captive for close to 20 years. You can't make up positive headcanon for Yamato and Jack while at the same time making up negative headcanon for Doffy and Viola.

Or is Jack a good guy now?! You are a hypocrite.

Yamato was held captive for close to 20 years. You can't make up positive headcanon for Yamato and Jack while at the same time making up negative headcanon for Doffy and Viola.

Or is Jack a good guy now?! You are a hypocrite.
i said oda has yet to show us the nature of their relationship so until it’s appears to be violent and hostile like viola and doflamingo i don’t mind shipping them

if it appears to be a bad relationship then i would stop