Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Good afternoon Raito-Chan, I heard from my friend's friend's sister's boyfriend's mother that you are good with Tags.

Now that I'm a VIP boi I need ya to help your VIP bro here with making a tag. I wanna make a badass tag from this picture :feelsokeman:

Thank you very much for your help in advance my brother @Light D Lamperouge :pepapoo:
Lol, is this for real lmfao?

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
โ€Ž
The people who are shipping Jack and Yamato are the same people who think that Doffy raped Viola. Even after Oda said otherwise.

This is hypocrisy.
Haha lol wtf dude? Just because people shipping jack and yamato you believe that they're the same who think that with doffy and viola?:seriously:

Let the people ship whoever they want. I've seen worse then jack x yamato

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Btw. Where did Oda confirm that Doffy didn't rape Viola?

I swear he did this in some shitty interview because some mad woman rights lads were mad about this and Oda decided to keep family-friendly content.

M

MD Zolo

Haha lol wtf dude? Just because people shipping jack and yamato you believe that they're the same who think that with doffy and viola?:seriously:

Let the people ship whoever they want. I've seen worse then jack x yamato
And how is Doffy-Viola different? Please explain.

You say let people ship whoever they want and then say Doffy raped Viola (not necessarily you), and I am not even shipping them, and you are not a hypocrite?