Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhah. Guys, just enjoy mangas like my hero ACADEMIA and Kingdom with pretty good storytelling, my hero ACADEMIA's current arc reads In one breath, I'm enjoying every page of that thing๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Like I said, one piece is done, it's just done and there's no reason to cry about it or remember its good days, let it go๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง.
The only thing keeps you all here is your favorite character lik "Zoro, Sanji, Luffy" and the willingness to debate about their power level.

Hahhah. Guys, just enjoy mangas like my hero ACADEMIA and Kingdom with pretty good storytelling, my hero ACADEMIA's current arc reads In one breath, I'm enjoying every page of that thing๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Like I said, one piece is done, it's just done and there's no reason to cry about it or remember its good days, let it go๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง.
The only thing keeps you all here is your favorite character lik "Zoro, Sanji, Luffy" and the willingness to debate about their power level.
HAHA MY HERO ACADEMIA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Honestly she was redemption enough for all the weak whiney women in shonen. She fucked with the main character straight up and didn't even seem spooked
JE SUS.

For a second I thought I'm talking with Ravager.

Bruh stop this.

Yamato is overrated :/

Status
Not open for further replies.